Deadline of this Job: 30 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of Personal Executive Assistant to the CEO on a three (3) months Temporary contract.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Personal Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship. The Personal Assistant serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments.
• Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
• Plans, coordinates, and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
• Completes expense reports for all work assigned.
• Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• Diploma or degree in Business Management or equivalent required
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Strong work tenure: five to 10 years of experience supporting an Executive, preferably in a Reputable organization
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms.
Deadline of this Job: 04 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Duties and Responsibilities
• Verification of shipment received against the clearing agent’s delivery note.
• Unpacking and sorting of spare parts in the shipments.
• Comparing actual contents of packages against packing lists and signing-off as proof of verification.
• Matching packing list against invoice.
• Receipting parts into BPCS.
• Running receipting download and sorting the report according to locations / store rooms.
• Passing the receipting report to the Stacking and Picking Staff.
• Filing the packing lists.
• Maintenance of location system and updating of locations on a weekly basis.
• Attending to other additional responsibilities as the need arise.
• Passing the signed packing list to the Receipting Clerks.
• Stacking parts according to locations indicated in the receipting report.
• Filing the receipting report.
• Organizing off-loading activities for incoming materials.
Safety, Health, Environmental and Quality requirements
• Ensures monthly SHEQ meetings are conducted.
• Ensures that daily SHEQ talks including HIV/AIDS are conducted.
• Ensures own safety and that of others.
• Ensures compliance to legal requirements.
• Ensures customer requirements are satisfied or met.
• Ensures that environment issues are adhered to by avoiding pollution of air and water, and oil spillages / leakages.
• Ensures good housekeeping and safe working and standard operating procedures.
Requirements (Education and experience)
• Minimum advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management
• Minimum one year experience in Warehouse operations.
• Good knowledge of BPCS
• Member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply (ZIPS).
Key knowledge, attributes, skills and abilities
• Ability to understand and interpret Epiroc Zambia procurement and supply chain policies and procedures.
• Ability to understand Epiroc Zambia warehouse routine and control procedures.
• Deep knowledge of warehouse management.
• Sober minded.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good Report Writing
• Able to work with CISCO Jabber, Outlook, BPCS, GIM, M3, ACIGN.
Deadline of this Job: 29 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
The candidates will be involved in the day to day activities of running the inventory & warehouse operations ensuring that the inventory system is fully operational.
• Logistics & warehousing/ supply chain diploma or higher
• Good commercial and business understanding
• Experience in warehousing and logistics is preferred.
Deadline of this Job: 04 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Position : Service Administrator
Supervisor : Reports to Service Manager
Job Summary: Preparing orders and invoicing for jobs done
Duties And Responsibilities
• Preparation of service quotations.
• Opening and administering of service job in accordance with laid down procedures.
• Maintain Contract Invoicing / profitability.
• Sending requests to purchasing for FA’s required to be purchased locally on service jobs.
• KPI’s – Low WIP days, Short time lag between enquiry and service quotation (within 4hours), less than 10% of back order for SAC 1s,
• Good record keeping of service job documents.
• General Service administration
• Any other jobs as assigned
Safety, Health, Environmental And Quality Requirements
• To attend SHEQ talks as required
• To wear correct PPE where necessary
• To ensure good office house keeping
• To report all incident/accidents to the immediate supervisor
• Employees to protect their own health and safety
• Employees to protect health and safety of others
Requirements (Education And Experience)
• Degree in Accountancy /CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
• Minimum five years ‘in accounts
• Experience in a similar position.
Key Knowledge, Attributes, Skills And Abilities
• Ability to take on more work
• Ability to follow instructions and procedures
• Self-motivated and result oriented
• Good accounting Knowledge
Deadline of this Job: 01 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
GS Cash Advance Limited has the prime aim of offering financial services to individuals that are in formal employment and are working for companies that GS has approved to be eligible companies in its data base. From its inception, the company has grown and continues to grow steadily with prospects of future expansion.
In view of this, GS CASH Advance is hereby inviting well qualified, energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated and focused professionals to apply for the above vacant position:
Job Summary: The Records Assistant will be report to the Records Officer and assist for the management of information/records and implementation of GS Cash Advance policy and guidelines that relate to records management.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Undertake records work, ensuring appropriate classification and storage of records in the Records Repositories
• Perform records collation, update records transmittal lists and assign file location numbers
• Attend to document retrieval requests
• Periodically appraise the main records repository to determine records that have outlived their relevance in line with the approved Company records retention and disposal schedules
• Participate in company-wide records management inspections to ensure compliance with the Company’s authorized procedures of record keeping.
Render scanning and photocopying services and keep appropriate records of requests for various services
• Adequately maintain the archives to meet employees’ and Company requirements.
Support the evaluation of records submitted for disposal by various departments of the Company
• Undertake all work activities in a manner that protects the environment, safety and health of fellow employees
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have:
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• Diploma in Library and Information Studies
• Minimum two years’ practical experience in a dynamic records management environment
Deadline of this Job: 13 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Program & Sponsorship Directorsummary
The Senior Assistant – Program will Coordinate and support the Program & Sponsorship Director and the Program Team to ensure quality implementation, engage in plannig, monitoring, evaluation, reporting, and ensure documentation to deliver high quality programing. Additionally, the Program Assistant will provide operational and administrative assistance and perform a variety of administrative, coordination as well as logistical services in support of the operations of the Program department. Furthermore, the role will assist with information management and play a liaison role between Business Development and Program Department in terms of archiving of documents as well as past performance records.
• Remain alert and responsive to any child safeguarding risks, acquire relevant knowledge and skills which will enable you to promote strong safeguarding practices, understand the child safeguarding policy and procedures, and conduct yourself in a manner consistent with the Child Safeguarding Policy.
• Coordinate and support Program & Sponsorship Director’s office in providing quality input around program delivery along with the field offices.
• Support Technical and project teams and ensure quality reporting and documentation.
• Act as the main contact person during the absence of program team members, following-up on any emergencies with input units.
• Organize training, workshop and meeting along with the Program team.
• Support Program Director to build effective relationship, networking and liaison with all stakeholders/partners.
• Responsible for monthly EVP, quarterly, bi-monthly and annual ChildFund’s program reports.
• Assists in the coordination of the procurement process by tracking their completion for the program team especially when they are out in the field, scheduling program meetings as necessary and e-filling the final minutes and other documents.
• Assists in the orientation of new staff, interns, research fellows and consultants by providing them with the necessary documents and materials for orientation.
• Work closely with the Communications Officer to ensure high quality communication materials are developed and produced.
• Conduct regular field visits for program review, monitoring and evaluation.
• Coordinate and ensure all communication with the Program Director, National Office, Regional Office and International Office is attended to.
• Facilitate and coordinate with the Program Director and field Managers for partnership capacity building.
• The Program Assistant will play a liaison role between Business Development and Program Department in terms of archiving of documents as well as past performance records.
• Other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years’ experience.
• Demonstrated experience in development sectors.
• Presentation skills
• Strong analytical and critical thinking
• Knowledge and understanding of children’s issues
• Representation and facilitation skills
• Experience in working with diverse and multicultural environment
• Experience in working with government and other development agencies
• Documentation and reporting skills
• Ability to work independently and under tight time constraints.
• Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Good written and oral communication skills in English; fluency in a local language required.
Degree in Development Studies or Social Work preferred and/or equivalent relevant work experience in lieu of degree.
ChildFund International is committed to safeguarding the interests, rights, and well-being of children with whom it is in contact and to conducting its programs and operations in a manner that is safe for children.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.