Deadline of this Job: 15 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Market Analyst Consultant
TAYS Solar Power is currently searching for an experienced expert in the Market Research/Analysis area at Consultant level , to carry out market research, in the solar power sector, for an upcoming project. The applicant must have experience in marketing research/analysis/data analysis up to a Consultancy level.
The role involves:
• Market Research – carrying out a combination of desk research, phone research and face to face research with representatives of the power sector, to establish the latest market trends and techno-commercial opportunities and challenges facing the industry
• Speaker Acquisition – sourcing, selecting and engaging power grid technical leaders and specialists to share their experience and expertise with peers from across the Zambian power sector in support of driving the clean energy agenda
• Sponsor Acquisition – sourcing, selecting and engaging suppliers to the power grid sector with technology and service innovations to promote to our audience of power grid engineers Programme
• Writing – translating the output of primary research into a technically in-depth and commercially impactful conference agenda that draws participants to the event
• Team Briefing-presenting details of the conference programme and speaker line-up to the sales and marketing team to inform their campaign building, promotional activity, and revenue delivery
• Skills Required:
• Problem-solving and critical thinking abilities are crucial in approaching complex business problems and devising strategic solutions
• Analytical skills are important for processing quantitative and qualitative data
• Communication skills help analysts share their findings with key stakeholders
• Quantitative and statistical reasoning skills are required for assessing numerical data, generating calculations and statistical models, and interpreting the results
• Business acumen is key to understanding market contexts and organizational goals Sales and marketing strategy expertise helps analysts situate their work within the bigger picture and drive results
• Software skills are critical as analysts frequently work with various software programs
• The ideal candidate should have:
• 2:1 Degree or higher in Renewable Energy, Engineering and Business Studies
• Hunger for knowledge with strong track record of carrying out desk, phone and f2f research Clear and concise written and oral communication skills
• Meticulous organisation and prioritisation skills
• Collaborative teamwork and stakeholder engagement style
• Commercially driven with excellent deadline management and target/goal orientation
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
REPORTS TO: Head of Sales, Marketing and Client Service
Responsible to the Head of Sales, Marketing and Client Service for coordination of the company’s online presence and social media platforms, delivery of marketing campaigns, promotions and initiatives.
• Develop monthly social media content calendar with relevant and engaging content that can be used across platforms.
• Develop, implement, and manage online marketing campaigns specific to the company’s clientele
• Identify opportunities to boost online presence and reputation
• Identify target audiences
• Create content that can motivate, inform, and engage the audience
• Manage the company`s social media pages
• Provide internal reports on a regular basis
• Keep updated on the latest trends and insights in the digital advertising world
• Work with various content formats such as videos, images etc
• Contribute to company`s campaigns on brand awareness
• Undertaking other duties of an appropriate nature as may be assigned by superior.
• High level of creativity
• Strong computer skills
• Self-starter and self-driver
• Ability to work with minimum supervision and take initiative.
• Team player with good communication skills.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Degree in Business administration, Marketing from a recognised institution
• Qualification in website development/graphic designing will be an added advantage
• Experience in a microfinance organisation will also be an added advantage