Deadline of this Job: 06 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Human Resource Management and Development Officer
The Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ) is a statutory body established by an Act of Parliament, Teaching Profession Act No. 5 of 2013. The mandate of the TCZ is to provide for the regulation of teachers, their practice and professional conduct.
The institution has one (1) vacancy for Human Resource Management and Development Officer (TC 06) and is now inviting applications from suitably qualified Zambians to apply for the position.
To undertake human resource management and development functions in order to promote efficient and effective operations of the institution.
Main duties and responsibilities
• Human Resource Management: undertakes effectively management of human resources functions in order to enhance staff morale and optimise utilisation of human resources.
• Human Resource planning: undertakes effectively the planning of human resources in order to maintain an optimum number of staff.
• Human Resource Development: Undertakes effectively the human resources development functions in order to enhance staff capacity and performance.
• Payroll Management: undertakes timely the preparation and entry of payroll inputs in order to facilitate payment of salaries and allowances.
• Interpretation of Terms and Conditions: undertakes effectively the interpretation of Terms and Conditions of Service in order to ensure compliance.
• Wellness and Safety programs: Coordinates Wellness and Safety programmes in order to enhance staff wellbeing.
o Applicants must be aged between 25 – 45years;
o A Full Grade Twelve (12)/Form 5 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit or better including English Language and Mathematics;
o Bachelors of Arts Degree in Human Resource Management or its equivalent
• 2 years minimum experience (v) Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
Deadline of this Job: 02 September 2022.JOB DETAILS:
The Mission of the Lusaka Water Supply and Sanitation Company Limited (LWSC) is to provide quality water and sanitation services to customers in Lusaka Province in a commercially and environmentally sustainable manner. In order to achieve this, the Company must ensure that a pipeline of staff with the right knowledge, skills and abilities are available as required. LWSC now seeks to recruit a dynamic and energetic person who is performance driven, and invites suitably qualified and experienced Zambians to fill the vacant position of Manager Human Resources and Administration on a three-year fixed term contract:
I. JOB PURPOSE
Reporting to the Director Human Resources and Administration, the Manager Human Resources and Administration will be responsible for the day to day management of human capital, employee relations and development functions in order to promote productivity and sound industrial relations in the Company.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
i. Manage the recruitment and placement of skilled staff according to the Establishment to facilitate the operations of the Company.
ii. Interpret and implement the terms and conditions of service for staff members;
iii. Effectively manage the maintenance and updating of the Human Resources Information System.
iv. Timely coordinate the compilation of individual annual performance appraisal in the Company in order to facilitate the assessment of job performance.
v. Coordinate and implement training and development programmes for employees, ensuring that training and capacity development programmes address employees’ skills gaps.
vi. Manage talent management processes and procedures for staff in order to maintain a viable talent pipeline to meet the company’s current and future business needs.
vii. Plan, organise and execute programmes for the induction and onboarding of new recruits.
viii. Manage annual process regarding research, communication, reporting and analysis of compensation programs.
ix. Promote good industrial relations in the company through effective interpretation of HR policies, collective agreements and general conditions of service, and liaise with the union in accordance with the recognition and collective agreement.
x. Administration of disciplinary cases and investigate any grievances by employees and take necessary action to address these in close liaison with respective line managers and the Director- Human Resources and Administration ensuring compliance to in line with rules of nature justice are followed.
xi. Oversee staff welfare through effective coordination of medical facilities, funerals, canteens and conducive working environment.
xii. Manage contracts for service providers for such services as cleaning, Group Life Assurance etcetera, and ensure effective implementation by monitoring compliance.
III. QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology or Business Administration or related field from a recognized University/ Institution.
2. Full Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resources Management (ZIHRM).
3. Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or Industrial Psychology or related field from a recognized University/Institution is an added advantage
4. More than 7 years of experience in Human Resources out of which at least 3 years should be at management level in a human capital or human resources position in a reputable organization.
IV. SKILLS SPECIFICATION
1. Highly developed leadership, management, and work planning skills;
2. High analytical business acumen and exemplary work ethics;
3. Expert knowledge of labour laws;
4. People management and talent management skills;
5. Ability to analyze major causes of industrial conflicts & persistent disciplinary breaches, as well as factors positively or negatively contributing to the industrial relations climate in the organization;
6. Ability to work under pressure and ability to deal with highly sensitive material; and,
7. Excellent communication and people skills.
V. PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
• Sober habits,
• Inclusiveness and tolerance,
LWSC values the provision of equal employment opportunities. Therefore, women, men and persons with disability are all encouraged to apply. In case of equal qualification, females will be given preferential consideration.
Deadline of this Job: 13 September 2022OB DETAILS:
SUNSHARE Company, Hong Kong Hengli Group and Hong Kong New Continent Group jointly invested in the construction of a large-scale urea chemical plant (Fertilizer) with an annual output of 1.5 million tons in Southern Province of Zambia. The annual output of the first phase is 500,000 tons, and the annual output of the second phase is 1.0 million tons.
With many years of work and experience in large international enterprises, proficient in various modules, etc.