Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Our Client a reputable school in Lusaka is looking for qualified and vibrant teachers to fill the position of Primary school Teacher
Deadline of this Job: 05 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Woodford School Lusaka (WSLsk) is a beautiful purpose-built and co-education private school operating in Lusaka`s Kabulonga area. Our education service provides a 21st-century learning experience to learners starting from Nursery up to Grade 7.
The school has rapidly grown to be one of the most respected names in the Zambian education sector serving the Lusaka community with a consistent record of outstanding academic achievement for examination classes.
Woodford School Lusaka`s philosophy for education is built upon intrinsic African values of inclusivity, nurturing the high aspirations of every child. The holistic development of all learners. ‘imiti ikula empanga’ is Woodford School`s motto. This belief permeates every aspect of life at our school. We aim to provide an enriching learning environment that empowers learners with appropriate skills, knowledge and understanding of a fast-changing world.
Woodford School Lusaka is a part of Rhodes Park Schools Group, a leading private education provider in Zambia. Our schools enjoy membership to the Independent Schools Association of Zambia (ISAZ), which provides excellent inter-school competitions, tournaments, and continuous professional development opportunities.
The job candidate should be a passionate advocate for both the children you teach and the benefits that Music can bring. The Music Teacher will teach children across the early years and foundation Stages, Lower Primary and Upper Primary. He/she will need to have experience with the progression of Music and developmental activities for children of these ages. The Teacher will ignite a passion for Music while, creating a sense of achievement for all and will need to demonstrate the highest expectations whilst acknowledging that each of our children is unique with individual strengths and needs.
• Taking responsibility for a primary class, supporting, nurturing and taking a genuine interest in the holistic development of all children in that class;
• Working closely with the Head Teacher and colleagues to ensure the effective teaching and learning.
• Planning and implementing a relevant, challenging and rigorous curriculum;
• Planning and delivering lessons, ensuring attention is given to appropriate differentiation;
• Contributing to collaborative learning at all levels of school life;
• Creating inquiry-based classrooms that develop critical thinking skills, knowledge, and a range of skills within an environment based on trust, respect, and fairness;
• Selecting relevant resources and leveraging digital tools to support and enhance learning;
• Develop appropriate assessment tasks, providing timely and effective feedback that enhances pupil’s learning;
• Communicate effectively with pupils, parents, and colleagues in a professional manner;
• Provide appropriate pastoral support as and when necessary;
• Play an active role in the school’s extra-curricular programmes.
• Any other assigned duties
Knowledge, Experience & Personal Competencies
• Full Grade 12 certificate with 5 Credit or better
• At least a Primary Teachers Diploma from a recognized College; A Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage
• At least 3 years of teaching experience at a reputable school
• Must be able to play at least three (3) Key Musical instrument
• Qualified teacher registered and licensed with The Teaching Council of Zambia (TCZ)
• Must be computer literate
Deadline of this Job: 05 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Chalo Trust School is looking for a FEMALE House Parent/English Teacher for the Secondary Girls Boarding Section
• Must be a born-again Christian
• Must be a G12
• Have Diploma in Teaching
• Registerd with TCZ and valid Practicing License
• 2 years teaching experience
• Must be single and willing to stay within the school premises and take care of the secondary girls. The House Parent lives with the students so she should be expected to move in immediately.
• Candidates who have any Counseling qualifications and experience will have an added advantage.
• Computer literacy is a necessary qualification.
• Must be ready to start work immediately.
• Must be preferably between 28 -40 Years of age.
Candidates who meet the above criteria should call 0979-480254 for a phone interview from 09.00-17.00 hrs.
DO NOT SEND/DELIVER APPLICATION LETTERS to Chalo unless told to.
Deadline of this Job: 07 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Location Ndola, Chipulukusu
• To manage all administrative duties effectively in our school.
• Manage all front desk activities and welcome visitors
• Manage and supervise all administrative and procurement activities
• Manage and monitor utilities such as water, electricity etc.
• Manage budgets, logistics and events or meetings, scheduling, record-keeping and reporting
• Ensure the school complies with relevant laws and regulations
• Develop and run educational programs
• Hire, train and advise staff
• Counsel students when needed
• Resolve conflicts and other issues
• Communicate with parents, regulatory bodies and the public
• Have a hand in the creation of the school curriculum
• Implement actions that improve the school and the quality of education (e.g. building renovations, new guidelines for students, new subjects)
• Help shape and uphold the vision of the school
• Must be a Christian
• University diploma/degree from a reputable university, post-graduate degree is a plus
• Ability to use computers (e.g.MS Office) and education management systems
• At least 2 years of professional experience in an administration position
• Must be 25 years and above
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Exhibit polite and professional communication via phone and email