Deadline of this Job: 15 September 2022
To develop, maintain and grow enduring and rewarding relationships with customers by effectively selling, cross selling and fulfilment of sales leads generated by the Business Outbound Sales (BOS) consultants. To provide credit risk and relationship management support function for portfolio sizes of up to 250 customers with an annual turnover of up to ZMW 10million.
Experience and qualifications
• Minimum Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics.
• Diploma or degree in Commerce or a related field.
• Minimum of 5 years general banking experience.
• Role related product knowledge.
• 3Market segment knowledge role – preferably in sales within a financial services industry.
• Identify and utilise opportunities to increase market share.
• Sales of all bank products.
• Grow existing customer portfolios by cross selling.
• Relationship Management.
• Identifying clients’ needs and delivering customized solutions to a portfolio of both existing and new clients.
• Deal with customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
• Delivering Sales revenue / sales budget.
• Provide customers with solutions and alternatives to satisfy their needs and wants.
• Processing of customer requests and queries in an efficient manner.
• Be ready to serve the customer and look professional.
• Understand the needs and wants of the customer.
• Provide customers with solutions and alternatives to satisfy their needs and wants (sell and cross sell).
• Provide the customers with all information required to make an informed decision.
• Help the customers understand how best to use the bought solutions ensure that customers are served promptly & efficiently.
• Refer customers / leads to appropriate specialists e.g. forex.
• Adherence to FNB Golden Rules.
• Execute activities within risk and compliance requirements.
• Provide proper and correct product information.
• Correct and error free execution of sales processes (Leads, campaigns, opening of accounts, upsell, cross sell and overdraft).
• Compliance with internal procedures and processes.
• Achieve competence against all key result areas required.
• Any other duties as may be assigned by Line Management from time to time.
Personal Banker job at Absa
Deadline of this Job: 26 September 2022
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Overall job purpose: To deliver dynamic virtual end-to-end customer sales and service including fulfillment, resolving customer queries, cross selling and/or upselling all relevant bank products on offer. Offer financial advice to the customer and handle retentions.
Accountability: Selling products and services.
• Provide sales and services enablement according with service delivery excellence plans by putting customer experience at the centre of products, services, solutions, advice and fulfillment.
• Achieves predetermined sales targets through generating quality applications.
• Contact the customer and executes the sales process within the desired turnaround time.
• Delivers customer sales and services whilst maintaining quality service standards.
• Determine customers’ needs by exploring all possible cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
• Ensure first call resolution.
• Tracking of conversions from lead or call to application and then to fulfilment.
Accountability: Reduction of customer attrition.
• Speaks to customers to ensure that their needs are identified and advises various options.
• Adheres to shared company values and service standards with regard to customer interaction.
• Resolves customer dissatisfaction / complaints and takes full ownership of the problem.
• Communicates with the customer according to company standards.
• Address the customer’s need with product knowledge that is technically accurate.
• Preparation for the outbound call, providing alternative products solutions were applicable.
Accountability: Information management.
• Update the system with accurate information to inform accurate reporting
Accountability: Adherence to risk and governance
• Strictly adhere to all risk and governance policies, standards and procedures and escalate associated risks.
• Participate in survey (EOS) and in findings action plans.
• Support BSSA CSI initiatives.
• Adherence to NCA, FICA and FAIS legislation.
• Comply with Risk and Control Activities and adherences.
• Comply with all Human Resources policies and procedures
• Understand and accept responsibility for all system access granted in line with all Fraud Risk Management Policies.
Accountability: Training and development
• Participate in all scheduled training and multiskilling opportunities.
• Participate in coaching sessions.
• Owning and being proactive about own training and development.
• Participate in idea sharing through pitch in initiative.
• Complete all compliance training within prescribed timelines.