Deadline of this Job: 19 September 2022
Accountant – Huntley Flourmill (1)
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
• Preparing quarterly management reports with supporting documents for Internal Audit
• Conducting monthly intercompany reconciliations and account journals
• Ensuring correct account allocation and transaction descriptions
• Ensuring all customers master files are completed and up-to-date and information on pastel agrees with master files
• Conducting weekly oversight on Debtors age analysis and discuss any violation of credit terms with the Debtors accountant
• Conducting a weekly oversight on Creditors age analysis and discuss any violation of credit terms with the Creditors accountant
• Checking daily cash balances, distribute statements and report any instances of cash flow concerns
• Conducting a monthly oversight on Creditors with debt balances and ensure there is no old balances accumulating
• Checking monthly bank reconciliations
• Ensuring that the daily banking report is submitted by cashiers after every day sales and verified
The Required Qualifications are:
• Full Grade 12 certificate
• Fully qualified ACCA/CIMA or any other similar qualification
• 3 – 5 years’ work experience in managing debtors as an added advantage
• Numerical/Computing skills
• Advanced skills in the use of Microsoft excel and experience in the use of pastel account or any other similar package
The Required Attributes Include:
• Detail-orientated with the technical aptitude and ability to perform tasks accurately and comprehensively
• Results driven, bias for action and a passion for excellence
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with external customers, management and all levels of associates
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
Finance Internship job at Dentsu Zambia
Deadline of this Job: 16 September 2022
We encourage applications from skilled and motivated young people to serve as interns at Dentsu Zambia Limited. We are part of the large international advertising agency networking working to meet and exceed our client’s expectations in Zambia. The purpose of the internship is to provide an opportunity for individuals to substantively contribute to and learn from our work. The intern will be given specific tasks and responsibilities and will be challenged to develop their capabilities and gain experience. The intern is expected to be flexible and to take part in various activities at the office and sometimes in the field.
For more information on the group visit https://www.dentsu.com/
We expect applicants to have at least a first degree, and Master’s degree students are encouraged. We are looking for interns who are committed, hard-working, positive, open-minded, reflective and willing to learn. At any one time we expect to host between two to three interns.
Individuals with an interest in the following fields will be considered.
Internships are open to everyone. Will look for a diversity of interests, backgrounds and experiences.
Time Commitment: Generally 3-6 months, to be mutually agreed
Internships are on a voluntary basis, and no payment is provided. Interns will however receive a transport and lunch allowance.
Assistant Accountant – Treasury job at Mukuba Pension Trust
Deadline of this Job: 16 September 2022
Mukuba Pension Trust Registered Trustees (MPT) manages two schemes namely; the Defined Benefit Scheme (DB) and the Defined Contribution Scheme (DC). Mukuba Pension Scheme, (“the Scheme”), managed by Mukuba Pension Trust Registered Trustees (MPT), is an Occupational Pension Scheme that was established in April 1982 to maximise the Trust’s present and future resources to provide timely and adequate pension benefits to members and their beneficiaries, while valuing the contributions of its employees.
MPT wishes to recruit a suitably qualified, self-motivated and experienced person to fill the following vacant position:
To provide daily support to the finance team by receiving requests and processing online payments. The employee will record and post cash and non-cash transactions accurately.
• Receipting and processing of online payments.
• Issuing of receipts to clients on receipt of funds.
• Reconciliation of assigned ledgers and bank accounts.
• Maintaining accurate petty cash records.
• Reporting on the status of advances.
• Carrying out bank deposits.
• Keeping up to date Trust details held by banks and facilitating communications with banks.
• Assisting with audits by providing required information and resolving queries relating to Treasury office.
• Full grade 12 Certificate
• A bachelor’s degree in Finance from a reputable university or a Professional Accounting qualification.
Not less than 1 year of experience in a similar position.