Deadline of this Job: 29 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Data/Billing Analyst will be responsible for keeping a record of all the company’s invoices and ensuring that clients pay their accounts with the company. Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders across Company business and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision-making. Coordinating with other departments to ensure all sales and orders are accurately billed for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Verifying with other departments that orders have been fulfilled.
• Work with the Sales team and other internal stakeholders to resolve billing disputes and queries raised by Facilities
• Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices
• Review invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
• Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the billing of all sales.
• Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
• Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications
• Ensuring clients’ billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
• Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
• Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
• Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
• Develop insightful business information and reports from billing data
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Required Competencies and Attributes
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Excel Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Prior experience as a billing specialist.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good Negotiating Skills
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Team Player
Deadline of this Job: 03 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To provide specialist advise and support in the generation and provision of reliable infrastructure solutions activities to support key deliverables and informed decision making, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Business enablement: Responsible to ensure that business requirements for infrastructure & facilities are understood, planned and implemented | Subject matter expertise: Provide specialist input into business cases, proposals and projects to ensure that technology infrastructure is optimised. | Maintenance: Ensure that the infrastructure meets SLA’s and any issues are escalated and resolved at speed
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)