Deadline of this Job: 03 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To provide specialist advise and support in the generation and provision of reliable infrastructure solutions activities to support key deliverables and informed decision making, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Business enablement: Responsible to ensure that business requirements for infrastructure & facilities are understood, planned and implemented | Subject matter expertise: Provide specialist input into business cases, proposals and projects to ensure that technology infrastructure is optimised. | Maintenance: Ensure that the infrastructure meets SLA’s and any issues are escalated and resolved at speed
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Physical, Mathematical, Computer and Life Sciences (Required)
Deadline of this Job: 29 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Data/Billing Analyst will be responsible for keeping a record of all the company’s invoices and ensuring that clients pay their accounts with the company. Interface with a wide variety of stakeholders across Company business and provide data analysis that will drive critical business decision-making. Coordinating with other departments to ensure all sales and orders are accurately billed for, setting clients up for billing, issuing invoices, and ensuring invoices correspond with balance sheet reports.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Analyzing all billing procedures and identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Verifying with other departments that orders have been fulfilled.
• Work with the Sales team and other internal stakeholders to resolve billing disputes and queries raised by Facilities
• Preparing, issuing, and sending invoices
• Review invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
• Reviewing sales sheets to ensure the billing of all sales.
• Reconciling invoices with balance sheet reports and resolving any discrepancies.
• Communicating with clients and other departments, resolving issues, and providing clarifications
• Ensuring clients’ billing accounts are set up correctly and according to their requirements.
• Maintaining updated records of accounts receivable.
• Preparing reports and meeting billing deadlines.
• Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
• Develop insightful business information and reports from billing data
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor
Required Competencies and Attributes
• Attention to detail
• Problem Solving Skills
• Strong Excel Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Prior experience as a billing specialist.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Good Negotiating Skills
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Team Player
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or related field
• Must have a minimum of 4-5 years in Billing / Quantitative Work Experience or Related
• Must have worked as a Data or Billing Analyst /Specialist
• Data or Billing Analyst work experience with a Manufacturing Company will be a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, data entry, and accounting software programs
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team.
Deadline of this Job: 25 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Ubumi Prisons Initiative works with health, including mental health, education and reintegration/rehabilitation with a solid departure in international human rights and local law. We work to support the general inmate population, but with a particular focus on vulnerable groups. These are among others circumstantial children aged 0-4, pregnant women and mothers, juveniles and the seriously ill, as well as psychologically vulnerable. We are an international organization based in both Denmark and Zambia.
We are seeking an experienced, skilled, and enthusiastic Monitoring and Evaluation Officer to play a key role in advancing M&E in our health, education, reintegration and human rights work in the Zambian Correctional Facilities/prisons. This role will work to advance Ubumi’s monitoring and evaluation capacities and help the organisation to become better able to assess the impact of our work and to continuously improve our programs. We are a small team and even if we are seeking a strong M&E profile, it is expected of you to help out across the board, as it is with all other staff members.
The M&E officer will be responsible for designing and implementing M&E systems and activities of Ubumi’s programs and work in close collaboration with the management, programs team, partners and other relevant stakeholders. The M&E Officer will be required at times to work onsite within correctional facilities/prisons. The main location of workPersonal will be in Lusaka with monthly travels to other provinces. This is a full-time position reporting to the Country Coordinator. The initial contract offered will be for 6 months starting October/November 2022 with a possibility of extension.
• Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection, and evaluation procedures
• Monitor all program activities and progress towards achieving the program outputs
• Recommend further development of the organisation’s theory of change and logical framework
• Contribute to efforts to build staff, partner and volunteer M&E capacity through trainings
• Develop monitoring and impact indicators for programming success
• Support and contribute to the organisation’s annual report as well as quarterly and annual reports to donors
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results
• Provide technical input for, design, and implement evaluations, M&E frameworks, data collection instruments and methods and data analysis.
• Provide technical assistance to proposal development, as needed
• Attend meetings and conferences as needed to maintain the knowledge and skills required for the position
• Design of M&E systems and tools
• Preparation of monthly reports
• Assist the Program team in preparing other relevant reports
• Assist the Program team in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from projects
• Prepare and maintain the database
• Any other tasks deemed necessary by the management
• Organises and accurately completes multiple tasks by establishing priorities while taking into consideration special assignments, frequent interruptions, deadlines, available resources, and multiple reporting relationships
• Plans, coordinates and organizes workload while remaining aware of changing priorities and competing deadlines
• Establishes, builds, and maintains effective working relationships with staff, partners and other stakeholders to facilitate the provision of support
Required Skills and Experience
• BA and preferably MA Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health, or related field.
• At least 3 years of experience in the design and implementation of M&E in health and development projects implemented by national/international NGOs/UN bodies/Governments
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis, and production of reports
• Experience in Microsoft Excel is a requirement
• Experience in designing and conducting evaluations
• Proven ICT skills
• Experience in analysing data using statistical software is an advantage
• Excellent professional knowledge of English (written/oral/comprehension)
• Knowledge of local language preferable (Nyanja or Bemba)