Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Judiciary is an arm of Government of the Republic of Zambia. Its mission is to provide effective and efficient administration of justice accessible to all people in Zambia through impartial and timely adjudication without fear or favour". In order to improve service delivery, the Judiciary in Kitwe Region on the Copperbelt, intends to fill the following vacant positions as indicated below. Applications are therefore invited from suitable candidates to fill the above positions:
(ANNUAL BASIC SALARY K50, 263.72)
The successful candidate will fill the vacant position at Chambish Subordinate Court in Chambish and will be reporting to the Clerk of Court.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
• Takes accurately dictation in order to facilitate transcribing into mailable correspondence and documents Undertakes timely and accurately typing of correspondence and documents in order to ensure production of high quality standard documents.
• Undertakes daily receiving of correspondence and documents from both internal and external sources in order to ensure appropriate attention and action.
• Undertakes effectively the acquisition and serving of beverages and refreshments to officers and visitors in order to extend hospitality.
• Undertakes timely and accurately the Recording of appointments and assignments in order to ensure attention and action.
• Undertakes timely and politely the Receiving and attending to visitors in order to enhance the image of the office.
• Undertakes timely the receiving and placement of telephone calls timely in order to facilitate communication
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Full Grade (12) Twelve/Form V Certificate with at least five (5) credits or better including English.
• Able to communicate freely and effectively in English Minimum Vocational/Professional Qualifications
• Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
• Typing speed of 45 WPM
Other Skills and Attributes
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Diplomacy skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer literate
Deadline of this Job: 28 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
• 4-5 Years of Experience in the Industry.
• Degree in the related field will be an added advantage.
• Must be below the age of 35 years.
• Must be a Zambian Citizen.
• Should contain a Valid Drivers License
Experience / Competencies
• Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Products
• O365 / G APPS Email Platforms
• Strong Command on DHCP & DNS Services
• Installation and Configuration of IT Peripherals ( Laptops, Printers, Network Equipment’s)
• Configuring Firewalls & Backup policies
• Hands on experience on Network Cabling Installation & Trouble shooting
• Knowledge on SQL Server protocols
• CCTV Installation & Trouble shooting
• Should have Experience on Cloud Environment
• Monitor performance and manage parameters to provide fast responses to front-end user
• Enhance office IT system through appropriate upgrades and advise Unit on changes or improvements required
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously