JAA will select the offer that presents best value based on the evaluation criteria stated in this RFP. This RFP in no way obligates JAA, the BFG Project, or USAID to execute a subcontract, nor does it commit JAA, the BFG Project, or USAID to pay any cost incurred in the preparation and submission of proposals.
To audit and review Financial Year 2022 Financial Statements of Living Water International Africa Region Office line with donor guidelines.
The suitable company will be required to:
Be registered with Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants (ZICA)
Have extensive experiences in audit field.
Have a strong track record in conducting financial audit systems for non-profit organizations.
Interested audit firms are requested to provide following information in their Expression of Interest:
A statement confirming the capacity to perform the scope of work.
A statement of skills and qualifications of personnel to be involved.
The proposed methodology.
A quotation for performing the task
The USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity is a five-year project to expand the availability and accessibility of high-quality health products and services in the private sector, improve health knowledge, and increase the adoption of healthy and health-seeking behaviors. The program will employ private sector approaches such as marketing, social franchising, and partnerships with for-profit entities to achieve these outcomes. USAID ZAM-Health Project is implemented by John Snow Health Zambia (JSH) in partnership with JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc., Media 365, and PharmAccess.
Subject: Procurement of Honey Processing Equipment
Reference #: P0014176
The requirements for TechnoServe’s anticipated purchase are listed below. A more detailed Specifications Sheet is also attached.
The FED programme is seeking a responsive, reliable, and competent supplier to
assist with supplying TechnoServe Zambia with items listed in Table 1 on the scope of work. This document outlines needs and requirements for supplying the item to Technoserve Zambia.
TechnoServe requests that the requested goods or services be provided on or before the date listed below, and be delivered to the below address:
Address: 88B, Central Street, Jesmondine, Lusaka, Zambia
Criteria for Selection:
TechnoServe’s evaluation of quotes will be based on the factors set out below. At the sole discretion of TechnoServe, bidders may be selected for follow-up questions or to provide an oral presentation. TechnoServe reserves the right to award the purchase to the vendor whose quote is deemed to be in the best interest of TechnoServe. TechnoServe will not award the purchase to any vendor where there is indication of a lack of business integrity.
Max Points Criterion
1. 35 Price, inclusive of all delivery, fees, taxes, and other charges
2. 40 Quality of goods, factoring in vendor reputation
3. 10 Payment Terms (10 points for payment 30 calendar days after
delivery, 0 points for full payment in advance, other terms will
obtain points accordingly)
4. 15 Delivery terms, relative to delivery date and address noted above
All quotations must:
- Contain a detailed cost with applicable taxes and other charges clearly identified.
- Provide requested payment terms and conditions.
- Describe the qualifications, experience, and capabilities of the firm (or consultant) in providing the type of goods or services being requested.
- Provide at least 3 references for similar procurements with a description of the goods or services provided and the dates of delivery.
- Include a contact name, email address, and telephone number to facilitate communication between TechnoServe and the vendor.
- For quotes from a fi rm, provide a brief outline of the company and services offered, including:
- Full legal name, jurisdiction of incorporation, and address of the company.
- Full legal name and country of citizenship of company’s President, Chief
Executive Officer, and/or all other principal officers of the company.
- Year the business was established.
- If a consortium of fi rms or a team of consultants submits a quote jointly, the above information should be provided for each member of the team.
To ensure consideration, all quotes must be submitted in the following language and currency, and by the due date noted below: