Deadline of this Job: 23 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Reporting and Job Purpose
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the intern will be responsible for billings to customer and data entry for receipt transactions. The ideal candidate should be energetic self-starter who is creative and can work independently or with a team. Should be computer savvy with an understanding of data capturing timelines.
• Generate customer bills and capture receipt transactions using Pastel Partner business solution.
• Generate customer statements of account.
• Reconciling customer accounts and error correction.
• Handle any other duties as signed by the Supervisor.
• High school diploma in Sales and Marketing or related business course.
• 1+ years’ experience in a relevant field.
• Good command of English.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
• Proficient touch-typing skills.
Deadline of this Job: 04 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Keda Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the Africa’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years’ continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
We are pleased to call candidates for a production trainee program!
In order to give opportunities to more College and University graduates , we have decided to change the interview program from monthly to weekly basis interviews. So send your CVs and get ready to come over.
Qualifications are as below:
Graduated not more than 2 years before the date of this invitation;
• Must be a Zambian national
• Must be a graduate from a reputable University with a Merit or Distinction.
• Age strictly under 26
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in the following majors;
1. Electro Mechanical engineering
2. Mechanical engineering
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.
Kindly indicate the following in the email Subject line: Application for Production Trainee Program- Name-Major-Age
Deadline of this Job: 26 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for a creative social media intern to work in our marketing department. Should be able to manage our social media business platforms including Facebook business Suite; Creating Adverts; live broadcasting; shoot videos for marketing purposes.
• Ensure brand message is consistent
• Good at video shooting, processing, and ggraphic designing i.e., Photoshop
• Capable to timely attend to customers’ inquiries
• Develop new strategies for increasing engagement
• Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns for scalability
• Should have sales and marketing skills and E marketing will be an added advantage
• Relevant experience in Facebook operating and WhatsApp & other social media platforms
• Degree in related field (Mass Communication)
Deadline of this Job: 25 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
St Ignatius College is a private non – profit Catholic Jesuit Secondary school located in ibex Hill Lusaka (Zambia) and wholly owned by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits). The College is seeking for an Intern who is a dynamic, motivated, enthusiastic and qualified individual to perform procurement functions.
1. Negotiate with external vendors to secure advantageous terms
2. Approve the ordering of necessary goods and services
3. Finalize purchase details of orders and deliveries
4. Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
5. Collaborate with key persons to ensure clarity of the specifications and expectations of the college
6. Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers
7. Expect unfavorable events through analysis of data and prepare control strategies
8. Perform risk management for supply contracts and agreements
9. Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Purchasing and supply from a reputable University;
• Two to Five years’ experience in procurement management
• Professional affiliation a must