Deadline of this Job: 24 September 2022.JOB DETAILS:
The Required Skills for this Role Include:
• Ensuring that patients are comfortable
• Ensuring that patients are respected and maintain confidentiality
• Responsible for taking blood pressure and other vital sights
• Assessing and giving quality treatment to clients
• Delivering and observing the woman in labour
• Referring the clients to appropriate authorities
• Assessing the condition of the new born infant and refer to appropriate person
• Writing reports and sending to appropriate person
• Maintaining team work and oneness in the organisation
• Supervising juniors and classified employees
• Conducting UCI activities and other reproductive activities
The Required Qualifications are:
• Grade 12 Certificate
• Diploma in Nursing/Midwifery
• Member of General Nursing Council of Zambia
• Latest Practicing Licence
• Three (3) years experience in nursing and midwife
The Required Attributes Include:
• Knowledge and competent in health matters
• Able to dispense drugs to clients
• Able to supervisor
• Sober character
Deadline of this Job: 11 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Key function, accountabilities and related duties/tasks
• Support to programmes/projects development and planning
• Programme management, monitoring, and delivery of results
• Technical and operational support to programme implementation
• Networking and partnership building
• Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
• An Advanced University Degree in public health, paediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, health education, epidemiology or other health related sciences is required.
• A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in public health and HIV/AIDS planning and management and/or in relevant areas of health care, health emergency/humanitarian preparedness, at the international level some of which preferably in a developing country is required. Relevant experience in ASRH programme/project development and management in any UN system agency or organization is an asset.
• Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
UNICEF competencies required for this post are…
(1) Builds and maintains partnerships
(2) Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness
(3) Drive to achieve results for impact
(4) Innovates and embraces change
(5) Manages ambiguity and complexity
(6) Thinks and acts strategically
(7) Works collaboratively with others.
Deadline of this Job: 27 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
Nkana Water Supply and Sanitation Company is a Commercial Water Utility providing quality Water and Sanitation services to its customers in Kitwe, Kalulushi, and Chambishi. The Company has also been mandated to provide water and sanitation services to Lufwanyama. In its quest to improve service delivery, the Company seeks to employ suitable, highly motivated and goal-oriented professionals to fill the above vacancy
1.0 Job Purpose
▪ To ensure that the company complies to relevant Occupational Health and Safety Legislation
▪ To ensure that the company has valid licensed for its effluent discharge sites and complies to license conditions
▪ To ensure compliance to legislation pertaining to environmental management.
2.0 Qualifications and Experience:
▪ Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least credits in five (05) ‘O’ Levels including Mathematics and English
▪ A full Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety or any other related field
▪ 3 years’ experience in Occupational Health and Safety Management in a busy industry
▪ Possession of valid class B driving licence
3.0 Knowledge and Skills:
▪ Ability to give effective instructions to subordinate, and to discuss problems affecting
▪ Working knowledge of Factories Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act and Environmental Management Act
▪ The management of workplace SHE programs.
▪ Computer literate in computer software such as Word, Excel and Power Point
▪ Ability to prepare reports
Deadline of this Job: 05 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Levant is a well-established company operating from Lusaka focusing on the top notch medical and pharmaceutical products. Levant is quality oriented and puts the Zambian patients at the center of its attention.
Levant is hiring Medical Sales Representatives for pharmaceutical leading products .
The appropriate candidates will be reported to the country manager and will be responsible of the following duties:
• Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets.
• Enlisting products at the selected accounts through promotion.
• Deliver agreed message to the targeted segment.
• Study potentiality per account and forecasting sales targets accordingly.
• Make and submit sales orders.
• Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products.
• Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to meet customers’ expectations.
• Prepare and conduct educational activities to the selected specialty.
• Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales.
• Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – for the Position
• Medical or pharmaceutical background
• Previous experience at pharmaceutical/ medical field is a must
• Valid driving license is a must
• Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals
• Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
• Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
• Using MS office applications (Excel -Powerpoint -outlook ..etc)
A competitive package is offered including basic salary, annual incentive and a car according to company policy