Deadline of this Job: 11 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Bookkeeping and accounting management
• Facilitating the smooth running of Zambia office
• Providing operational support to UK office
• Maintaining and distributing office policies
• Assisting with HR associated matters
• Producing monthly accounting reports
• Reviewing and sending standard documents e.g proposals and contracts
• Providing basic IT support and liaise with IT help desk for bigger issues
• Planning the induction and training of new contractors and interns
• Previous office management experience
• At least 2 years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
• Excellent organisational and time management skills, with great attention to detail.
• A skilled communicator and speaker, comfortable talking to clients
• A proactive, can-do attitude, able to adapt and learn in a fast-growing business.
• Capable of managing projects such as office moves or corporate events
• Experience with MS Office, any accounting software and video conferencing software
• Some experience with HR, Finance and/or IT will be a plus
• Some experience with conferences and event planning will be plus
Deadline of this Job: 09 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Qatar Airways is currently looking to recruit the role of Sales Operations Coordinator, which will be based in Lusaka, Zambia.
The role is responsible for the execution of daily sales operations’ tasks for the assigned region, adhering closely to established processes and policy guidelines. Deliver five star service for internal sales teams and external trade partners, which will facilitate QR revenue generating sales activities. Play an active role in maintaining strong esprit de corp for the sales operations team, and participate in relationship building with internal stakeholders
• Adhere closely to Standard Operating Procedures (SoPs) for sales operations functions ensuring alignment to QR’s global sales operations principles
• Play a leading role in the team for executing sales operations activities including (but not limited to) Reservations and Ticketing, Trade/Corporate Account support, Group Sales, Sales Support, Sales Systems, and Sales Administration.
• Deliver customer-friendly, value added communications to external trade partners on QR-related matters such as campaigns, policy changes and fare revisions.
• Support the sales team in maintaining an up-to-date database of trade partners within the region. Provide line managers and regional management with regular reporting on key departmental performance metrics, outstanding issues.
• Mentor junior colleagues in the team and guide them in maintaining high standards of service delivery.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
• Relevant College or University qualification
• Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language
• PC literate with very good knowledge of MS Office (Word/PowerPoint/Excel)
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Good knowledge of commercial contracts and finance related processes (invoice flow, ERP, payment processes)
• Good knowledge of airline processes (e.g. Pricing/distribution technology), systems (e.g. Amadeus, GDSes) and travel industry in general
• Problem-solving skills, efficiency oriented mindset
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination.
Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
Deadline of this Job: 10 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Zambia Compulsory Standards Agency (ZCSA) is a body corporate created by the Compulsory Standards Act No. 3 of 2017 whose mandate is to inter alia administer, maintain and ensure compliance with compulsory standards.
A. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Undertakes timely receipting and banking of revenue in order to facilitate accountability,
• Prepares timely revenue reports in order to facilitate decision making
• Prepare or update periodically the asset register in order to safeguard public assets.
• Follow up and collect revenue on all outstanding invoices for the Agency on time in order to minimize the trade receivables stock.
• Undertakes timely, development of individual work plans and implementation of the Annual Performance Appraisal System (APAS) in order to monitor, evaluate and enhance performance.
B. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND PERSONALATTRIBUTES
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate or its equivalent
• ACCA Level I/CIMA I/ZICA Technician or its equivalent
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Chartered Accountants
• 3 years’ work experience
• Able to write technical reports
• Able to communicate fluently in English
• Analytical skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Computer Literate
• Must be of sober character
Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Financial Administrator provides financial and accounting support to operations and administration functions. The ideal candidate should have minimum 5 year’s experience working as a medium to senior level accountant. The main duties will be to process transactions on a computerised accounting software package and supporting the Regional Financial Controller in financial administration.
The candidate must also be familiar will computerised payroll systems and be able to process salaries on said system. This includes being able to load new employees and ensure that all statutory payroll reports are complied with.
Major Responsibilities /Result Areas
• Receive payment requests and prepare payment requisitions, weekly
• Load payments accurately on the online banking system
• Payroll preparation and administration
• Preparation of monthly cashflow requests
• File and maintain all records of financial transactions and bank accounts in accordance with financial policies
• Maintain an assets registers
• Ensure that banking arrangements are adequate to support the operational activities and that all bank transactions conform to agreed procedures and are appropriately documented
Monthly Management Accounts and Financial Reports
• Capture monthly transactions; depreciation and accruals
• Prepare monthly reconciliations for all bank accounts, receivables and payables
• Monthly submission of NAPSA, ZRA and NHIMA returns
• Assist in preparing of AFS for audit and liaising with auditors
• Preparation of monthly management accounts, including variance reports
• Avail project variance reports to project managers on a monthly basis
Programme and Project Finance
• Assist with project budget development and preparation
• Record project expenditure acutely
Employee advance retirements
• Reconcile travel and expense advances monthly
• Maintain accounting records and financial controls in accordance with organizational policy and donor requirements
• Support regional/country team in adherence to accounting systems and requirements
• Procurement of goods and services – ensure all required pre-approvals are obtained
• Service provider and client contract management
• Head office liaison
• Manage the country administration team
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
Minimum qualification and experience required
• A degree or diploma equivalent in accounting
• Experience in data capturing and reporting on a computerised accounting software package
• Experience in processing payroll on a computerised payroll package
• Ability to prepare management accounts up to trial balance
• Debtor and creditor administration
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in financial administration/bookkeeping
Advantageous qualifications and experience
• Professional accounting qualification from ICA, ACCA, CIMA
• Experience working for an audit firm or articles
• Experience working for a donor funded organization
Technical Skills & Abilities:
• Problem solving orientated
• Self-starter and iniative taker
• Proficient in using excel and accounting software
• Understanding of accounting systems and standards
• Understanding the funding environment and funder requirements
• Detailed and deadline driven
• Service orientation – providing support to programme/project team members
• Ability to build consensus and work effectively within an international cross-departmental team
Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 05 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022