Deadline of this Job: 11 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for someone who can teach and inspire little ones aged 3-6 years.
Relevant qualifications from a recognized institution.
• Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written.
• Flexible, organized, and passionate about teaching young children.
• Someone with a positive attitude, a nurturing disposition and who is ready to inspire a love of learning in our pupils.
• To be able to connect with each child and encourage them to become happy, confident learners.
• Calm, caring and flexible disposition to manage ages 3- 6 years.
• Ability to adapt teaching to meet individual needs, and to track and monitor progress.
• Dynamic, practical, and creative individual to nurture little ones.
• Termly outlines and lesson preparation
• Keep up to date with new teaching methods and teaching aids.
• Develop students’ interests, abilities and co-ordination through activities.
• Discuss every child’s progress with the parents/guardians.
• Create a fun and inspirational learning environment.
• Maintain discipline and order in the classroom.
• Work with the parents/guardians.
• Maintain records and compose reports.
• Take part in staff meetings, educational conferences, and other programmes.
• Must be willing to participate in extra-curricular activities.
Deadline of this Job: 25 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
St Ignatius College a Jesuit owned secondary school seeks to recruit qualified and experienced Zambian national to fill the above stated position.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated social science programs for leaners and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
The Head of Department Natural sciences shall report to the Vice Principal.
1. Implementing excellent management practice as described by the college policy
2. Differentiating learning and assessment to meet the needs of individual learners.
3. To ensure that all teaching staff in the department plan and implement teaching loads at all times.
4. Design and implement performance management and development process for all natural science departmental members.
5. To be accountable for the whole performance of the Natural science department.
6. To encourage staff members to be actively engaged in their own teaching processes.
COMPETENCIES AND ATTRIBUTES
1. Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
2. Team player and able to work under pressure
3. Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills
4. Able to make sound independent judgment
5. Must be able to work with minimal supervision
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Full Grade Twelve School Certificate with 5 O levels.
2. Minimum of a Degree in Education
3. Must hold a valid teacher practising license
4. Minimum of five years’ experience in a reputable learning institution
5. The applicant should also have an interest in learner’s affairs holistically
1. Honest and reliable with strong moral strength
2. High levels of integrity
3. Ethical – fairness, sincerity.
4. Open-minded and strong team player.
5. Versatile – able to adopt to different situations.
6. Attention to detail.
7. Able to work with minimum supervision.
Deadline of this Job: 03 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The lusaka apex medical university (LAMU) is a privately owned University, registered with the Higher Education Authority to provide Medical related programmes. LAMU is regulated by the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ), Nurses and Midwives Council of Zambia (NMCZ), Technical Education, Vocational and Entrepreneurship Training Authority (TEVETA). Lusaka Apex Medical University is looking for a mature, proactive, and highly motivated and result oriented Zambian with high degree of credibility to fill the following position in the Faculty of Medicine and Surgery:
Minimum Qualification and experience
• Master of Science Degree in Human Anatomy from a registered/accredited University
• PhD in the field is an added advantages
• Teaching/research experience of not less than 2 years in a reputable institution.
• Competent in English communication both spoken and written.
• Computer literate – Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.