Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
VisionFund Zambia Limited is part of a network of microfinance institutions within the VisionFund International network. We empower low-income entrepreneurs with access to integrated financial services that unlock their potential. We are part of World Vision, the largest global Christian humanitarian organization. In order to support our growth aspirations, we seek to recruit a qualified candidate who are self-motivated and results-oriented to fill the following position:
Reporting to: Head Partnerships and Innovations
Location: Head Office
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: MARKERTING ADVISOR
The purpose of this position is to take lead in all marketing and communication related works, including developing marketing strategies, making sure that VisionFund brand are properly positioning, writing of the regular newsletters, articles for the website and the annual report, and other necessary writing that may be identified.
• Manage the VisionFund Zambia Customer services by ensuring that customer complaints are resolved and closed within a stipulated period as per customer service
• Performing marketing analysis and research on the latest trends
• Implement VisionFund Zambia’s marketing strategy and annual marketing plan
• Implement promotional activities aimed at enhancing VisionFund Zambia’s competitiveness in the market place and subsequently growing its market share
• Develop marketing and communications tools and media channels to reach targeted audience
• Production of monthly internal newsletter to update staff on latest developments in the company
• Gathering of client stories to demonstrate VisionFund Zambia’s impact on the clients, their families and the community at large
• Conduct client and Market Surveys from time to in order to ascertain areas- of improvements in the provision of VisionFund Zambia services to its customers
• Ensure that VisionFund Zambia Products and services continuously respond to market needs and customer preferences
• Managing CRB queries and reports
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Business Administration or related field
• At least 3 years of management experience in similar position where she/he provided strategic direction preferable in a financial service sector
• Experience in marketing, communication, journalism, publishing, PR. Preferably in a corporate environment
• Demonstrable experience dealing with different media platforms (newspapers, radio and TV)
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Proven ability to skillfully develop and manage relationships with diverse audience
Deadline of this Job: 30 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Performing market analysis and research on the latest trends.
• Assisting with daily administrative duties.
• Designing and presenting new social media campaign ideas.
• Monitoring all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
• Preparing detailed promotional presentations with Marketing Manager.
• Helping with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
• Researching and evaluating competitor marketing and digital content.
• Contributing to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
• Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
• Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have a passion for marketing.
• Outstanding multitasking abilities.
• Basic photography
• Basic Graphic Design skills