Deadline of this Job: 29 September 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are inspiring human belief in a healthier world
We are looking to hire a customer-oriented medical sales representative to engage with health care professionals on latest information on new products. The medical sales representative’s responsibilities include identifying new opportunities to increase product sales, investigating and resolving customer complaints, and strategically negotiating the terms of sale with customers to close sales.
1. Scheduling meetings with potential and existing customers, which includes doctors, pharmacists, nurses, and other health care professionals to detail product information and be able to close sales.
2. Presenting company products to potential and existing customers
3. Identifying customers’ needs and recommending company products that best fulfill those needs.
4. Maintaining solid working relationships with new and existing customers by providing excellent after-sales service.
5. Arranging conferences and group events for medical professionals.
6. Regularly attending industry events, training, company meetings, briefings, and educational workshops.
7. Promptly submitting purchase orders to the relevant department.
8. Preparing sales reports as well as territory analyses and submitting them to management.
1. Grade 12 school certificate.
2. Must have a medical science background or sales and marketing.
3. Proven medical sales experience is an added advantage.
4. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
5. Excellent organizational and consultative sales skills.
6. Effective communication and negotiation skills.
7. Exceptional customer service skills.
8. Pharmacy background is an added advantage
9. Must possess an entrepreneurial spirit and
10. “I can do” attitude.
Deadline of this Job: 11 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Champion the design, articulation and implementation of effective marketing and sales strategies and activities aimed at meeting customer needs, enhancing brand equity, and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the organisation.
The role covers Zambia domestic and export markets for all products and services.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the strategic direction and objectives of the Sales and Marketing department to all staff within the department.
• Oversee the articulation of the organisation’s sales and marketing strategies and ensure alignment with the corporate strategy, goals, and objectives.
• Champion the design and deployment of an effective customer acquisition, retention, and relationship management strategy/framework to sustain and expand the organisation’s clientele.
• Institutionalise a customer service-oriented culture in the sales workforce and champion capacity building efforts for all categories of staff within the department.
• Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the department’s functions and activities.
• Approve and coordinate the execution of the department’s work programs and plans.
• Coordinate, direct and supervise the day-to-day activities of the department and ensure alignment with the overall goals and objectives of the company.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive sales and marketing plan to acquire significant clientele from identified customer segments.
• Ensure the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition framework.
• Ensure the development and establishment of effective channel strategies to promote sales.
• Oversee the collation of market and industry business intelligence to support effective decision making.
• Monitor and ensure the provision of the highest quality services to the company’s customers and oversee the design and deployment of an effective customer relationship management framework.
• Stay abreast of market trends, customer needs and competitor initiatives and devise strategies to optimally utilise market opportunities.
• Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up to date with changes in the industry.
• Oversee the preparation of the department’s annual budget and monitor its implementation.
• Review the department’s performance against set targets on a periodic basis and define action plans for improvement.
• Manage the human and material resources of the department to optimise performance and enhance output:
• Assign detailed responsibilities to subordinates and supervise them to ensure timely delivery of high-quality results
• Motivate, guide, and ensure knowledge transfer and capacity building of subordinates
• Review and authorize key expenditures/transactions of the Department in line with approved departmental budget and manual of authority
• Ensure periodic meetings to communicate departmental goals/targets and agree work plans.
• Prepare and agree career development plans (in conjunction with HR Department) and conduct periodic performance appraisals for departmental staff.
• Prepare and submit periodic activity/management reports to the CEO on the activities of the department.
• Act on behalf of; and perform any other duties that may be assigned by the CEO, Zambia
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in social sciences, marketing, business management, engineering discipline.
• MBA or Post-graduate degree in a relevant discipline.
• Minimum of fifteen (15) years relevant work experience with at least five (5) years in a senior management position.
Skills and Behaviours:
• In-depth understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
• In-depth knowledge of product and service offerings.
• Very good understanding of approaches/methodology for business strategy articulation, monitoring and implementation; sales/marketing planning, marketing models and business performance analysis.
• Very good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation and operating environment.
• Very good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
• Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues and solutions.
• Excellent leadership and people management skills.
• Excellent negotiation and relationship management skills.
• Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills.
• High sense of responsibility and accountability.
• High ethical standards.
Deadline of this Job: 10 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Technical Sales & Marketing Position
• -4-5 years’ experience in the of field of Sales & Marketing
• -B.Sc. Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering.
• -Understands technical issues
• -Engineering / Architectural background is an added advantage
• -Prior experience in a construction / manufacturing company
• -Strong interpersonal skills
• -Good communication skills
• -A degree in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage
• -Able to work well in a team