2 Business Development Officer (ICT Products & Services) job at Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job: 10 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Business Development Officer will ensure that the business profile of the Company is enhanced and an appropriate sales and marketing strategy is developed to enable the Company to achieve its determined business objectives and hence continuously improve its overall performance.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Initiate and participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans and operational policies and procedures for the Company
• Initiate sales and marketing strategies and coordinate actions resultant from such strategies and actions in order to influence a positive outcome in the market.
• Coordinate and organise marketing, advertising promotion and public relations activities, including Conferences, Annual Awards Galas, Luncheons and membership activities and nights,
• Liaise with the Management Team to ensure high standards of best business practices are identified, promulgated and adhered to by way of implementation resulting in continuous improvement in the overall performance of the Company thereby meeting the set aims and objectives.
• Research best practices with other like-minded organisations so as to ensure that best practice is incorporated into the Companies’ procedures, processes and policies.
• Implement projects specified by committees, which are included in the annual work plans as approved by Senior Management
• Initiate and develop opportunities for training workshops and presentations.
• Follow up and actualise new business opportunities.
Required Practical Skills:
• High level of analytical, technical, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to conduct comprehensive market surveys and develop new products and services.
• Ability to multitask and work with minimum supervision
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Computer literate, especially in basic applications like Word and Excel
• Interpersonal skills to build and maintain excellent working relationships with other staff members
Personal Quality & Attributes
• Ability to think strategically
• Creative thinker
• Good public selling
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree or Advanced Diploma in Sales and Marketing OR Business Administration
• Must have a minimum of 4+ years of Sales and Marketing ICT Products and Services
• Qualification and Good Knowledge of IT hardware will be a plus
• Proven experience in Business Development and planning
• Be able to demonstrate a sound knowledge of accepted good practices in business development or marketing within the public and private sectors.
• Must be a member of ZIM
Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
MAIN GOALS OF JOB:
To assist in the QC laboratory with testing and approval of raw materials and blended products and all the admin involved and to ensure all processing parameters are checked and recorded as per departmental procedures.
The QC Technologist will report to the Director
SCOPE OF JOB:
• Ensure all relevant documents are received per batch of raw materials received.
• Ensure that all incoming raw materials are sampled and tested as per the required GLP’s.
• Ensure that where required, samples are taken for Micro, Aflatoxin and Sudan Red testing and that sampling is conducted as per the relevant GLP procedure.
• Ensure retention samples for each batch of raw material received are kept.
• Test all blended batches as per the routine QC checks to methods documented in the Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) file/ or as
• Report any deviations on the blended product to the NPD Manager and the MD
• Ensure retention samples for each batch of blended product is taken are kept as per the GLP Procedure
• Generate COA’s for packed blends and make them available to customers when requested
• Assist with factory quality issues.
• Ensure all relevant Process Control Sheets are completed by the relevant parties for each batch manufactured.
• Ensure full traceability is obtained throughout the manufacturing process.
• Conduct and record random checks on packed products:
o Seal integrity
o Label placement and label information
• Enure line clearance and cleaning procedure is followed between different batched packed
• Report any deviations on the packed product to the NPD Manager and the MD
• Work with sensitive laboratory equipment in a safely and efficient manner.
• Calibrate laboratory equipment as per GLP requirements immediately at start of shift and calibration documents are completed when testing.
• Prepare reagents as per GLP requirements when/ where applicable and refresh buffers when testing.
• Ensure all retention samples are placed in relevant containers when testing has been completed, with the batch details and MAN & BB details recorded on the pouch.
• Report glass breakages to NPD Manager when occurring.
• Inform NPD Manager of consumables (chemicals and glassware etc) needed for QC analysis timeously and lab equipment needing maintenance or replacement.
Qualifications and Other Requirements
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Food Science or Food Technology
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
• Food and Beverage background is an added advantage
• Proven computer skills (Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Report writing skills
• Trend and report on all results at Food Safety and QC meetings
• Assist with Investigating customer complaints and provide feedback timeously.
• Perform tasks which relate to food quality and food safety when requested.
• Ensure clean as you go procedures and GLP procedures are adhered
Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Bolabet is looking for an IT Supervisor to lead our team of IT professionals and help ensure that our department is running smoothly and efficiently. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the work of our IT staff, coordinating projects, and ensuring that our department is providing quality service to our shops and other departments. If you have experience leading a team of IT professionals and are passionate about helping others, then we want to hear from you!
• Maintain, support, and develop all IT-related systems, operations, and services necessary to ensure optimal performance of company infrastructure
• Maintain the integrity and security of all company data
• Make recommendations regarding system management, improvements, and enhancements
• Manage and direct existing and new IT projects
• Manage and oversee the IT Department, including staff
• Assist to Develop IT policies
• Troubleshoot and diagnose problems
• Manage the IT Department by coordinating internal staff, consulting resources, and outside stakeholders.
• Research new IT technologies to determine feasibility and impact
• Develop and implement strategic plans for IT maintenance, improvements, and upgrades
• Maintain data security and confidentiality
• Conduct regular audits of computer systems, networks, vendors, and other external resources
• Establish and manage IT policies and procedures
• Research and implement new technology applications
• Train staff on new technologies
• Manage IT vendor relationships
• Full Grade 12 certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Science
• Minimum 2 years of experience in the Marketing Field.
• Experience in the industry will be an added advantage
Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
IT Business Intelligence Analyst|Information Technology|3|242101|Professionals|Support Function| – IRC232229 at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Retail IT
The design, development and maintenance of the knowledge and information management and business intelligence architecture.
Experience and qualifications
• BSc in Actuarial science, Mathematical Statistics, Mathematics, or related quantitative degree.
• Drive business profitability in the context of cost management through Business Intelligence solutions
• Ensure client retention and satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless and error free.
• Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members to ensure application of BI tools by facilitating sessions to collaborate with stakeholders about options for the solution. Provide high level input to vendor management and assists in resolving any disputes.
• Proactively deal with client queries within the agreed turn-around times to resolve Business Intelligence queries.
• Translate Business Strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant BI projects / BI initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
• Extract data from various sources and convert it into meaningful information that can enhance the effectiveness of business decisions
• Manage existing reports/dashboards through ongoing production of MIS outputs to ensure consistent information supply in the required format/frequency and by adding additional insight into information produced for clients to ensure a value added service to any information request to enhance business efficiencies.
• Analyse derived information to create value added knowledge of the bank’s products, channels, service levels, trends, or customers.
Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Position Title: ICT Associate
Profile: ITEC80041 – User Support Associate II
Project: CDC/FHI 360 Technical Assistance (TA) Project
Location: Chipata, Eastern Province
Reports to: Business Official
About FHI 360
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of: IT Support
Under the direction of the Business Official the ICT Support’s primary role is to support to the project office staff on issues related to desktop computers, laptops, printers, network connectivity and remote access.
Duties and responsibilities
• Desktop/Laptops repairs and maintenance
• Onsite desktop support (software, hardware and networks)
• Software updates
• Set up and configuration of new desktops, laptops, etc
• Configuration of routers and wireless access points
• Assist with the maintenance of network infrastructure
• Troubleshooting user problems
• Assist users with Video and telephonic conferencing as well as presentation setups
• Receive procured equipment, prepare and install to user requirements
• Recover equipment no longer required and follow disposal process
• Ensure that desktop infrastructure includes the latest release of virus protection software
• Follow escalation process in the event of problems
• Assisting users with problems on Windows 7 and Microsoft Office packages
• Printer support
• Treat all users professionally
Qualifications and requirements
• Minimum diploma in information technology, computer sciences or related course
• 3 – 5 Years relevant experience including systems administration, trouble shooting, PC maintenance, network hardware and software issues
• Office 365, Windows Server Administration and networking technologies such as VPN, firewalls and LAN technologies
• Ability to explain basic technical concepts and Microsoft packages to other users
• Strong communication skills
• Team player and able to use their own initiative
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to perform these duties.