Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Skills & Abilities
Should be punctual, well organized, friendly and polite Should be patient, honest and have great communication skills Should be self motivated, enthusiastic and able to multitask
Main Duties & Responsibilities
• To perform a variety of basic secretarial duties, with a principal focus on key office reception functions, as well as basic and specialized office support tasks.
• Place calls as requested.
• Maintain various company records and files.
• Perform key reception functions, answering phones and greeting visitors to the office: screen calls and visitors to determine nature of request or problem; refer to appropriate staff member; take messages; make appointments; take standard information for billing, administrative or other purposes; answer questions about company products and services, policies.
• Process various incoming and outgoing documents.
• Prepare outgoing documents.
• Regularly back-up and assist other staff members with various specialized Clerical tasks Perform related duties as assigned.
• Grade 12 certificate
• A certificate in Office Management.
• Experience as an Administration assistant/ secretary/ receptionist will be an added advantage.
Include salary expectation in your cover letter
Deadline of this Job: 04 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Reporting to the Branch Head, the Senior Customer Service Assistant (SCSA) is the primary contact person between Bayport and the Client. He or she interacts with the clients on the Bayport portfolio to educate them about the various products the company has to offer. The SCSA advises customers on the loan issuance process, requirements, the different products offered by the institution and ensures that all necessary procedures as outlined by the company are adhered to before issuing a loan.
The jobholder will be responsible for all the deposit mobilisation activities including but not limited to the following:
• To accurately create the customers’ loan account in the system by capturing accurate information
• To collect, compile and process documentation required for issuing loans
• To accurately complete the loan applications and send them to the Credit Assessment Unit
• To ensure that the client signs and submits all requisite valid documentation for the loan issuance process
• Ensure that Clients’ documents are checked and verified for completeness
• To pay out cash to clients whose loans have been approved
• Reconciliation of cash and daily reports
• Receive cash payments from clients and issue out receipts
• To conduct daily cash reconciliations and cash verifications
• Keep cash secure at all times and maintain high level of safety
• To ensure that the cash management procedures are adhered to at all times
Exceptions and refunds handling
• To raise exceptions and refund requests correctly and attach the supporting documentation.
• Act as the Team leader for the mobile operations and must ensure that the team achieves and exceeds targets for mobiles
• Ensure that the mobile checklist is completed to ensure that they have all the requirements
• Ensure that excellent Customer service is given to all clients
• Management of suggestion boxes.
• Ensure that all Client queries are escalated to the Branch Operations Supervisor and/or Branch Manager.
• Excellent Records management skills
• Preparation of the daily transaction reports
• Preparation of the call reports after every marketing activity
• Must accurately prepare petty cash reconciliations
MINIMUM ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Banking, Business or related discipline
• Experience in the financial service industry or in a sales role will be an added advantage
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Computer literacy
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Good numerical skills
• Excellent sales and negotiation skills