Deadline of this Job: 10 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The CRE is customer centric and focused on maintaining high-quality of customer service; develops strong relationships with accounts to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns, and emerging requirements. Delivery of business KPIs like financials, customer experience, revenue generation and process compliance, is critical to this role.
REPORTING TO THE RETAIL MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
• Providing back-office support to Key Account Managers, managing internal approvals and coordinating activities to ensure smooth onboarding of customer solutions.
• Driving customer experience of Airtel Business corporate accounts, engagement with account leading to higher retention and no bad debts.
• Supporting Key Account Managers with identification of cross sell and upsell of solutions within Corporate Accounts.
• Facilitating monthly service review meetings to highlight new products, SLA performance and collections
• Liaising with Credit Controller to ensure customer accounts are up to date on payments.
• Ensuring all accounts have updated Account development plans.
• Organizing and developing governance structures for all team members that represent the account.
• Monitoring customer behavior through lifecycle reporting and analysis
• Strategizing, implementing & controlling various initiatives for customer complaint reduction & retention.
• Ensuring Root cause analysis is done on customer complaints and reported to the Functional Heads.
• Identifying customer pain points and reviewing them with Process Owners for improvement
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or related field
• Experience of 2-5 years
• Of these years 1 year should be in sales/marketing
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
• Global mindset
• Revenue and profit driven
• Enterprising and Entrepreneurial
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Results oriented
• Analytical and problem solving
• Networking and inter-personal skills
• Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
• Data related technology awareness
• Project and Programme Management
• Presentation skills
• Strong Negotiation skills and assertiveness
Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
REPORTS TO: FRONT OFFICE SUPERVISOR
As a hotel receptionist you have the responsibility to oversee the functions related to dealing with guests on a daily basis. The hotel receptionist is often the only employee with whom the guests interact with. It is therefore important that you greet with a smile and in friendly but professional manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To deliver friendly, efficient customer service and to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all our guests.
• Help guests check in and provide them with a key and show them where their room/s is located.
• Responsible for assisting guests when they check out of the hotel and handle their payments.
• Ensure that guest’s needs are met and send them supplies when requested to do so.
• Take reservations over the phone and provide directions to the hotel where necessary.
• Arrange transportation for guests
• Control advance booking an d reservations
• Expected to be in uniform provided by management at all times while on duty
• Receive payment for accommodation
• Complete guest bills properly
• Ensure that storage of records is up to date and requests of guests are met.
• Responsible for safe keeping of client valuables.
• You will be expected to undertake any other assignments that management may require you to do from time to time
• Ability to welcome guests and have a friendly and helpful attitude
• Computer literate and familiarization of various software
• Be organized and have the ability to multitask
• Have a professional demeanor at all times
• Must be capable of dealing with guests without being irritable
• Ability to handle tough and challenging situations calmly
• Ability to work long hours
• Full Grade twelve Certificate
• Certificate in General hospitality, Hospitality management or any other related field (Diploma or higher Certificate shall act as an added advantage)
Must be Computer Literate
• A Minimum of 3 years’ experience as Front Office Receptionist
• Able and with Proven Experience in Night Auditing is a Must and shall act as Added advantage
• Five Star experience shall be an added advantage
Male candidates are encouraged to apply!!!