Deadline of this Job: 08 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Sysnet Global is an IT management provider and IT Solutions
Sysnet global solution Ltd is looking for suitable candidates to work with our IT team in the following:
1. CCTV Mounting and Installation of dome and bullet cameras analog and IP
2. Installation of Access Control systems
3. Remote and Onsite Technical support
Sysnet Global Solution is an IT management provider that provides payment card industry, cyber security and compliance solutions that help businesses to improve security and acquiring organizations to reduce risk.
Deadline of this Job: 11 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The USAID/Empowered Children and Adolescent Program I (USAID/ECAP I) works to mitigate against the impact of HIV and improve the health and well-being of Vulnerable Children and Adolescents (VCA) through the delivery of high-impact, evidence-based, and age-appropriate interventions with a family-centered, customized approach for each VCA sub-population. The activity is being implemented by the Catholic Medical Mission Board Zambia (CMMB-Z) in partnership with Pact Zambia, Grassroots Soccer (GRS), and the Catholic Medical Mission Board Inc.
About the Project
CMMB Zambia has been implementing a USAID project, Empowered Children and Adolescents Program I (USAID/ECAP I) since September 30, 2020. The project will continue and is scheduled to end in September 2025.
USAID/ECAP I seeks to improve the social and health outcomes of vulnerable households in the high HIV burden districts of Chingola, Kitwe, Luanshya, Ndola, and Mufulira in Copperbelt province, Solwezi district in North-Western province, Mansa and Nchelenge districts in Luapula Province and Kasama and Mbala in Northern Province.
USAID/ECAP I is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals with relevant experience for the following position aimed at contributing to the strategic vision of the USAID/ECAP I Project.
The Strategic Information Officer (SIO) will work in close collaboration with the Regional SIO, Program Technical Staff at PMU, district and facility level, in the management of VCA related data, including compilation of weekly and monthly reports and analysis, data verification and data entry related to VCA Care and Support to perform all necessary functions and obligations as defined and delegated by the supervising officers. S/he will support district activities that aim to strengthen monitoring and evaluation, and performance, which may include overseeing support to district and health facilities to monitor, document and analyze the performance of their HIV/OVC services and activities and ensure data quality. S/he will liaise with relevant technical advisers and counterparts responsible for district and facility level strategic information and monitoring and evaluation and support coordination with district management information system.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Provide strategic oversight in monitoring and evaluation of all project activities and interventions ensuring that all project results are tracked according to the project’s M&E plan across all four domains (i.e., healthy, stable, safe, and schooled).
• Conduct monthly data audit/verification in all project sites in the district.
• Ensure timely submission of reports by district and PMU program staff for compilation and generation of the district report.
• Build a robust culture of data use including data management as an integral component of the program implementation, especially on identifying and initiating children who test HIV positive.
• Provide technical support to district staff and health workers in VCA data management by building capacity in data use among Facility and Community Case Workers.
• Ensure that documentation is complete in all VCA related registers across all project sites in the district
• Support project sites in developing data use culture by conducting monthly data review meetings.
• Coordinate data compilation and transmission of weekly updates on key indicators to ECAP I Project and Sub-partner staff.
• Coordinate the compilation of program monthly reports for VCA services and submit monthly reports to SI Manager.
• Participate in data verification exercises, checking the source data records in all project sites.
• Perform any other VCA related data collection duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Demography, Public Health, Epidemiology, Monitoring & Evaluation, Biostatistics, and Statistics or a related field is required.
• At least two (2) years work experience in a related field.
• Must have excellent communications, interpersonal, decision-making, and management skills.
• Computer literate in statistical packages including Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Power point), STATA and SPSS.
Deadline of this Job: 14 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Minimum Qualifications: Degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent
Professional Registration: Specialist certifications in programs such as Business Analysis, Project Management (PM), ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) and/or COBIT (Control Objectives for Information and Related Technologies) or equivalent
Minimum Experience : 3-5 years technical working experience including 1-2 years managing projects and supervising staff
Key Skills: Working knowledge of SAP and Microsoft stacks. Working knowledge of Storage Area Network (SAN) and related technologies, Cisco-based network communications technology.