Deadline of this Job: 14 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• The Communication Officer will be based in Lusaka with some field travels to program sites-
• In collaboration with ZRST management understands the mission, vision and activities of ZRST to create effective communications materials.
• Under the direction of the Chief Executive Officer the job holder will similarly collect and compile information about the ZRST programs/projects for dissemination to beneficiaries, stakeholders, the government, partners and donors.
• Essential Job Functions: Responsibilities
• Provide consistent, reliable, and meaningful communication to various stakeholders in audience-appropriate language and mediums.
• The Communications Officer works with the management team to develop and implement a communications strategy within the budgeted framework.
• Provide advice on crafting of relevant program messages and promoting them through established media channels and through direct communications with the general public and partners including AfroSafe and others.
• Ensure proper and correct messaging of the ZRST Programs by all staff from the bottom up.
• Communications to various stakeholders with appropriate frequency and timing.
• Produce program compelling news releases and newsletters in liaison with the CEO.
• Work hand in hand with other personnel to create documents, presentation materials and other communications products, creates videos of the organization’s work.
• Maintain and update further development of the organization’s website (WordPress) and online presence including social media.
• Create communications materials in collaboration with ZRST management and stakeholders. Communications materials will include a print brochure, flyers, business cards, educational materials and other printed materials as required.
• Oversee and supervise printing and design of publicity materials of the organization.
• To keep attuned to the changes and updates needed on the websites and other communication channels like face book, twitter etc.
• To write “Stories” of cases, individuals and projects to be used in various communications materials.
• Participate in planning films and videos on ZRST programs/activities.
• To document and communicate with Public relations and branding firm, agencies, internet partners in the creation and promotion of ZRST activities.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned by Chief Executive Officer.
• Reports Directly To: Chief Executive Officer.
• Works Directly With: Internal staff, Program and Field Staff.
• Compensation: Handsome package.
• Contract: 20 months with a possibility of renewal.
• Education, Knowledge and Experience
• The ideal candidate should have an educational background in public relations, journalism or marketing, but experience and demonstrated skill set will also be taken into consideration. Individuals with background in road safety with public relations/communication experience are welcomed to apply.
• Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Communications or other relevant degree.
• Experience and skills from previous employment are a plus.
• Must have good organizational, management and communications skills. In addition, must be able to develop communications strategies, and negotiate and collaborate with partners and outside teams such as printer, web team, film makers etc.
• Computer programs and tools the successful candidate should be familiar with:
• Ability to work effectively as part of team in a cross-cultural and politically sensitive setting.
• Professional communicator who can recognize a story and tell it in a compelling way to media, in newsletters, videos and online.
• Should demonstrate a passion and a commitment to changing lives of others
• Strong writing and presentation skills.
• Computer skills beyond e-mail and word processing. Some graphic design and publication design skills are necessary.
• Should be able to write interesting text to be used on the website, email newsletter, face book and other online communications.
• Writing must be grammatically correct and in good standard English.
• Should be a dynamic team player and a collaborator with strong networking and negotiation skills.
• Must have demonstrable good relational skills.
• Excellent communication and team-building techniques.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
• Demonstrated strong understanding of cultural and social environment different parts of Zambia.
• Willingness and ability to work effectively with a wide variety of people.
• Ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with other project personnel.
• Strong computer and organizational skills.
Proactive, creative, problem-solver.
Deadline of this Job: 06 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking suitably qualified individuals to fill our vast growing team on the position of Live streaming and broadcasting. Ideal candidates must meet the following requirements.
• Must have betting experience and knowledge.
• Must have an interest in sports.
• Must have basic knowledge about sports. (Cricket, Tennis, Soccer)
• Must have knowledge on how to broadcast on YouTube.
• Must be well-versed in social media.
• Must have a keen eye for details.
• Team Oriented.
• Must have the knowledge and understanding of broadcasting.
• Excellent work ethic.
• Must have basic knowledge with Excel, Word.
• Must have basic knowledge in I.T.
• Willing to work during night shifts and public holidays
• Full Grade 12 certificate
• Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
• Experience of More than 1 year
• Computer literate
• Time Management Skills
• Multi-Tasking Skills
• Communication Skills
Benefits we provide:
• Free Lunch & snacks facility
• Internal and External Learning and Training Opportunity
• Overtime paid for extra hours work done
• Transportation Facility for shift basis job
• Periodic team building activities
• Employee engagement program