Deadline of this Job: 06 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Provide documentation for the purpose of supporting all financial transactions
• Prepare monthly bank reconciliation reports regarding all cash deposits to the bank(s)
• Perform the reconciliation and verification of accounts regarding cash at hand and cash in the bank
• Reconcile and process transactions that are complex in nature
• Maintain required files, reports, and data
• Reconcile and rectify all ledger accounts belonging to customers
• Reconcile accounts that fall into receivable records
• Follows up all transactions continuously and provide updates to the management
• Adhere to corporate standards and procedures in all reconciliation activities
• Improve personal skill set regarding software proficiency, financial analysis and data processing
• Track all transactions regularly and report to the supervisor or team lead
• Reconcile discrepancies in different accounts
• Answer customers or client’s questions regarding any financial issues
The candidate must have,
• Proven customer support experience.
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to multi-task, priorities, and manage time effectively.
• Effectively manage large amounts of incoming email/chats
• Identify and assess customer’s need to achieve satisfaction.
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Willing to work during night shifts and public holidays
Deadline of this Job: 17 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To advise customers and process banking transactions accurately and timeously through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
• Provides specialist advice to clients and other stakeholders within area of expertise: Analyses client needs and researches solutions (products and services) to meet the needs of clients. Prepares plans and designs solutions to meet the needs of clients.
• Sales support: Where applicable identify sales leads: Contribute to bottom line growth through identification of sales opportunities
• Risk & Compliance: Comply to legislative requirements and internal processes
• Improve customer experience: Improve Customer Experience: Ensure that customer queries and complaints are timeously addressed
• Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)