Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Dean of Students
The University of Lusaka is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of Dean of Students (1).
Summary of the Position
The overall purpose of this position is to plan and coordinate the social welfare services for students of the University of Lusaka and advising management on the formulation of student policy guidelines.
The Dean of Student’s main duties will include the following:
• Participate in the coordination of sports, recreational, social-cultural and extracurricular programmes for students,
• Participate in the formulation of policy relating to student affairs.
• Advise the Vice-Chancellor on matters pertaining to student governance, performance and extracurricular activities
• Supervise Student Counsellors and Resident Accommodation Officer of the University
• Provide individual or group counselling or advisory services relating to personal problems, educational and vocational objectives, social and recreational activities.
• Participate in the interpretation and enforcement of rules and regulations as outlined in the student handbook
• Liaise with student union leadership and offer guidance on student welfare matters in order to maintain harmony in the campus
• Participate in the student disciplinary matters that may arise.
• Manage emergencies and crisis situations that pertain to students.
• Review policies and procedures pertaining to student affairs and advise Management accordingly.
Key Attributes and Skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work under minimum supervision
• Ability to handle conflicts.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Counselling or Education or any other relevant field from a reputable University
• Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or Education or any other relevant field from a reputable University
• PhD in a relevant field will be an added advantage
• Minimum of eight (8) years relevant work experience in an education Institution preferably in a similar position
Deadline of this Job: 19 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Registrar/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Zambia Institute of Architects (ZIA).
The Zambia Institute of Architects is a Statutory Body set up through an Act of Parliament being Act No.36 of 1995, Chapter 442 of the Laws of Zambia, to regulate the profession of Architecture in Zambia.
ZIA is an equal opportunity employer and now invites suitably qualified and high caliber candidates to apply for the position of Registrar/CEO of ZIA on a 3 year contract.
The Registrar/CEO will be based at the Secretariat and will report directly to the ZIA Council through the ZIA President. The Registrar, who is also the CEO, will be the head of ZIA Secretariat and should possess skills and have an understanding of a combination of administrative functions; legal aspects, financial management and investment strategies.
• Develop and recommend to the ZIA Council policies to improve the service delivery of the Institute.
• Manage subordinates; agree, monitor and review their performance to ensure that they meet the agreed targets and objectives.
• Formulate sustainable income generating activities for the Institute.
• Ensure and monitor compliance levels in the Architectural Profession and practice of Architecture.
• Formulate polices that support the growth of the Architectural Professional.
• Ensure the continued operations of the Institute as a going concern.
• Implement the approved Strategic Plan and initiate improvement proposals to the Council.
• Under-take regular stakeholder engagements.
• Entrench efficient record management system at the ZIA Secretariat.
Personal Competencies and attributes
• Good strategic and business planning skills.
• Good interpersonal and influencing skills.
• Good written and spoken communication skills.
• Good leadership, management and people skills.
• Good knowledge of the Zambian built environment.
Qualifications and Experience
• Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent, with at least 5 ‘O’ levels, including Mathematics and English.
• First Degree in a relevant field.
• A Master’s Degree in a relevant field will be an added advantage.
• At least 10 years’ experience at senior management level.
• Must be a member in good standing of a professional body.
Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Service Advisor D – IRC232329 at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Solwezi Branch
Advise clients on products and services and generate sales.
Experience and qualifications
• Matriculation or relevant tertiary qualification.
• 1 to 5 Years related experience.
• Physical appearance of branch image (inside and outside).Assessing customer needs and facilitate the resolution thereof.
• Implementation and maintenance of Branch Service Plan, Standards and Service Targets.
• Adherence to service standards.
• Complaints management and service recovery.
• Campaign management.
• Marketing material stock control. Achieve competence against all key results areas required and others.
Deadline of this Job: 18 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 12 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 10 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 15 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 07 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 11 October 2022
Deadline of this Job: 21 October 2022