Deadline of this Job: 21 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
One of our clients in the FMGC industry is looking for a Marketing/Sales officer to further improve company’s market, share and volume whilst complying with company guidelines and policies. His/her role encompasses the development of sales strategies in order to meet sales targets, follow up on sales leads as well as the creation and maintenance of relations with prospective and existing clients. The job description shall be aligned to the organisation’s objectives to be reviewed through Performance Management system.
• Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
• Preparation and delivery of appropriate presentations on products and services, reviews and sales reports
• Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
• Liaising with other departments to ensure efficient customer services, by gathering feedback from customers or prospects to share with internal teams as well as resolving customer complaints
• Driving along a designated route (with trucks) to sell products to all outlets as per the daily schedule
• Billing and collecting cash payments from retailers and daily settlement with Accounts department.
• Responsible for product stock and cash which will be carried daily to the market and ensuring that products are kept in mint condition
• Knowledge and capability to handle distributors on stock keeping & route operations
• Stay current with market trends and competitors to identify improvements and/or recommend new products
Requirements and Qualifications
• College diploma in Marketing or equivalent. Degree would be advantageous
• Preferred 5- 10 years’ experience in the Marketing or Customer service industry
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
• Must have knowledge in SAP.
• Willing to do 8 hours’ market work daily (compulsory)
• Must be a paid up member of ZIM
• Goal-oriented, organized team player
• Valid driver’s license
Deadline of this Job: 15 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Measurement and Weighing Solutions Company
Digital Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
A Digital Marketing Specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior trends and generate creative ideas. You should also be well-versed in specialized digital marketing concepts, principles and tactics.
The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
• Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
• Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
• Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
• Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social
media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
• Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH DIGITAL MARKETING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONSIDERED.