Deadline of this Job: 14 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Freddy Hirsch Group invites applications for the following position: Retail Field Sales and Promotion Representative This person should possess exceptional analytical and decision-making skills coupled with technical competencies with a passion to deliver exceptional results.
• Should have the minimum experience of 5 years in
• External Filed FMCG Foods) Retail Sales
Skills and Attributes:
• Promotions Experience
• Customer and Brand Centre
• Dynamic and Creative
• Able to manage in a pressurized working environment
• Minimum Diploma in Business Administration
• Diploma in Marketing (ZIM/CIM)
• Availability – Immediate
Deadline of this Job: 24 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Are you looking to start a new chapter in your career? Do you want the freedom to work from home or in the office of your choice? Are you interested in being part of a dynamic team that is growing fast? We believe this Client Manager role was created for you! Please read through and apply!
As a Client Manager, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with new clients. You will manage all aspects of client relationship management including sales strategy, lead generation and customer service. You will work closely with our teams to ensure that we are meeting the needs of our existing clients by working in partnership with them on the day-to-day operations of their business.
• Maintains highly productive client relationships through active listening, presenting a positive image of the company, and building trust.
• Develops account plans and proposals to meet organizational objectives.
• Identify key customer needs, opportunities and desired behaviors that can be effectively marketed to generate new sales opportunities.
• Generate leads, create proposals, and understand the firm’s sales processes in order to expand market share through territory development.
• Build relationships with clients to motivate them to enter into business relationship with the firm and expand business reach throughout markets.
• Generates leads for new customer prospects and accounts by identifying, qualifying and managing accounts.
• Proven experience in all areas of a sales and marketing function, including sales forecasting and analysis, demand creation, and sales process design and implementation.
• Hands-on experience working with top tier accounts in a variety of industries.
• Strong presentation skills and demonstrated ability to close sales by utilizing the following: (i) strong communication skills; (ii) a positive attitude; (iii) teamwork spirit; and (iv) ability to work under pressure.
• Minimum of three years of recent experience in account management or related business.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Must possess integrity, be trustworthy, and be able to comply with internal and external rules and regulations.
• Must be able to meet deadlines, maintain accurate records, and be organized in all aspects of your job responsibilities.
Deadline of this Job: 15 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Technical Advisor will be in charge of marketing and educating consumers on the company’s various feed products that are available. This will relate to feed products that exist for different types of livestock. They must promote the business and display the benefits of each feed type.
This may involve identifying and providing solutions to overcome technical problems, such as diseases in feeding livestock, farm building construction as well as monitoring the financial impact of changes.
• Develop customer responsive, integrated, and adaptive technical approaches for proposals based on current evidence, research, and learning.
• To support sales in specified regions through customer visits and visits to stockists of poultry feed.
• To provide technical support for clients needing advice and assistance in their regions.
• Serve as technical advisor for high-priority new business pursuits for a variety of customers.
• Provide the service which will differentiate us from our competitors and put us ahead and gain grow the business.
• To visit all resellers and co-ops in their regions and assist with customer complaints, stock management and good relationships needed for optimum customer service.
• Seek opportunities in their allocated areas, identify growth areas and target new customers
• To work at achieving set volume targets set for the allocated financial year.
• Achieve set sales volume and turnover targets.
• Develop ways to create maximum value for all product variations
• Maintaining and growing the market share within a specific sales territory
• The successful candidate will be a self-starter, who enjoys a challenge, while working with people and is able to work largely unsupervised.
• The candidate will be responsible for promoting the sale of our Poultry Range of feeds and for providing on-farm technical and nutritional support to farmers.
• Strong analytical capabilities Good at problem solving Creative thinker Excellent communication skills Works well independently and in a team environment Good at multitasking Self-motivated
• Experience: A minimum of 3 years in a similar field
• Education Level: A minimum of a Degree in Agriculture / Animal Science or related
• Knowledge of Animal Feed Sales
• Skills To Service Clients / Provide technical expertise
• Ability To Negotiate with customers / Communicate / Solve Problems