Deadline of this Job: 17 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Aller-Aqua Zambia Ltd is seeking to recruit a highly analytical and meticulous Technical Services Representative. The Technical Services Representative will be responsible for providing technical support to customers and promoting the AAZ brand.
This role will report to the Sales Manager
• Providing technical services to staff and external customers including training.
• Responding to customer inquiries on technical issues.
• Resolving and troubleshooting simple or complex issues relating to customers.
• Monitoring and managing technical issues relating to products.
• Recruiting new customers to grow sales.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• A Bachelor’s degree in Aquaculture, Agriculture, or any Bio-science related field.
• 2 years proven sales experience and customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management
• Good problem-solving skills
• Computer Literate,
• Valid Driver’s Licence
Deadline of this Job: 15 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Levant is a well established company operating from Lusaka focusing on the top notch medical and pharmaceutical products.
Levant is a quality driven company and it puts the Zambian patients at the center of its attention.
Levant is hiring Medical Sales Representatives for laboratory (IVD) line of equipment and products .
The appropriate candidates will report to the country manager and will be responsible of the following duties:
• Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets.
• Enlisting products at the selected accounts through promotion.
• Deliver agreed message to the targeted segment.
• Study potentiality per account and forecasting sales targets accordingly.
• Make and submit sales orders.
• Gather current marketplace information on newly introduced products.
• Investigate problems; prepare reports; develop solutions, and make recommendations to management in order to meet customers’ expectations.
• Prepare and conduct educational activities to the selected specialty.
• Provide historical records by keeping records on customer inquiries and sales.
• Contribute to team efforts in accomplishing organizational goals.
Requirements – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities – for the Position
• Medical / science / pharmaceutical background
• Previous experience at Laboratory/ medical field is a must
• Valid driving license is a must
• Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales goals
• Possess self-confidence, positive mentality, with the ability to manage territories effectively
• Reliable, hardworking, enthusiastic, with the ability to perform multiple assignments at the same time
• Good command at MS office application and reporting systems
A competitive package is offered including basic salary, annual incentive according to company policy
Deadline of this Job: 22 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
• Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
• Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
• Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
• Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
• Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
• Keep logs on work and issues
• Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
Requirements and skills
• Proven experience as auto mechanic
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components of vehicles
• Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic systems and methods
• Ability to handle various tools (e.g. pliers) and heavy equipment (e.g. lift)
• Willingness to observe all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals etc.
• Excellent physical condition
• High school diploma is preferred; Certification from a vocational school or completion of apprenticeship is preferred
Deadline of this Job: 13 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
SNV Netherlands Development Organization (SNV) is a non-for-profit international development organization founded in the Netherlands in 1965, with local presence in over 25 developing countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. SNV provides advisory services, knowledge networking and supporting advocacy in the agriculture, water, sanitation and hygiene and renewable energy sectors. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
The INCREASE Project
SNV Netherlands Development Organization is implementing a project inspired by concepts and lessons from SILMS and E4A projects (an agricultural and a biogas project respectively). The project is called INCREASE (Increasing Climate Resilience in Energy and Agricultural Systems and Entrepreneurship). The INCREASE project is a 7 million Euros SIDA funded project promoting climate resilience in energy, agriculture, and food systems.
The INCREASE project’s goal is to address the major challenge of climate change that farmers, agribusinesses, and SMEs are facing. To achieve this, the project strengthens the adaptive capacity of agricultural and energy systems as well as the promotion of climate smart (CS) diversification practices and productive use of renewable energy.
As the project aims to address the major challenge/s of climate change that farmers, agribusinesses and SMEs are facing using a value chain approach, the project intends to set up irrigation schemes in 12 demo plots. These demo plots are already established Increase models that were set up in 2021 during the rainy season, but will need further irrigation during the dry season to ensure the crops get established as well as assist farmers to grow winter crops.
The irrigation schemes shall be developed and implemented in three (3) provinces and eight (8) district/locations.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, Zambia office, seeks specialised services for borehole Geophysical site survey, borehole drilling, water quality and pump testing for 12 borehole sites located in Southern, Eastern and Central Province.
Consultant Mandatory requirements
1. Financial Proposal/Quotation
2. Organisation Profile
3. Certificate of Incorporation
4. TPIN Certificate
5. Valid Tax Clearance Certificate
6. Proof of Physical address – Water bill or Electricity bill
7. Latest Bank Statement for the past three months
8. Three Recommendations from similar assignments