Deadline of this Job: 18 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Customer Service Executive
What you would be expected to do:
• Initiates and implements corrective action as needed to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
• Receive customer queries and ensure these are resolved promptly
• Proactively Listen to handle all queries efficiently while maintaining service quality and standards.
• Help minimise defaults by reaching out to customers with delayed payments.
• Proactively contact dormant customers directly to resolve any pending issues.
• Building and maintaining good customer relationships with regard to the diversity of the customer base.
• Report to the call centre team managers issues raised from customers that need immediate actions or resolutions from the management.
• Check customer satisfaction degree after a sale and increase customer retention. Gather and document information about the customer and the product via available applicable systems.
• Perform any other tasks or duties that may be assigned.
You might be a strong candidate if you:
• Hold a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Social Science Studies or similar
• Possess basic knowledge of Excel spreadsheets and data entry skills
• Have experience in assisting customers is a plus
• Are open to working in a flexible and creative work environment with fast-evolving operations
• Have the ability to multitask while working under tight deadlines with close attention to detail
• Have the ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills – both in English and Swahili
• Are able to work in shifts
What we offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits):
• An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high-impact industry;
• The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with a profound impact on the world;
• A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
• Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Sun King Academy.
Deadline of this Job: 10 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The CRE is customer centric and focused on maintaining high-quality of customer service; develops strong relationships with accounts to ensure sensitivity to the customer’s needs, concerns, and emerging requirements. Delivery of business KPIs like financials, customer experience, revenue generation and process compliance, is critical to this role.
REPORTING TO THE RETAIL MANAGER, THE MAIN DUTIES ARE:
• Providing back-office support to Key Account Managers, managing internal approvals and coordinating activities to ensure smooth onboarding of customer solutions.
• Driving customer experience of Airtel Business corporate accounts, engagement with account leading to higher retention and no bad debts.
• Supporting Key Account Managers with identification of cross sell and upsell of solutions within Corporate Accounts.
• Facilitating monthly service review meetings to highlight new products, SLA performance and collections
• Liaising with Credit Controller to ensure customer accounts are up to date on payments.
• Ensuring all accounts have updated Account development plans.
• Organizing and developing governance structures for all team members that represent the account.
• Monitoring customer behavior through lifecycle reporting and analysis
• Strategizing, implementing & controlling various initiatives for customer complaint reduction & retention.
• Ensuring Root cause analysis is done on customer complaints and reported to the Functional Heads.
• Identifying customer pain points and reviewing them with Process Owners for improvement
Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
• Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or related field
• Experience of 2-5 years
• Of these years 1 year should be in sales/marketing
COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR THE POST
• Global mindset
• Revenue and profit driven
• Enterprising and Entrepreneurial
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Results oriented
• Analytical and problem solving
• Networking and inter-personal skills
• Consulting, Facilitation and Selling skills
• Data related technology awareness
• Project and Programme Management
• Presentation skills
• Strong Negotiation skills and assertiveness