Deadline of this Job: 28 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
DALECHEMY corporate and domestic cleaning services
We are looking for a very effective marketing officers and online marketing personnel with grade twelve certificate and diploma in marketing and business management will be an added advantage
Deadline of this Job: 10 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Specialist: Marketing & Brand Management
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
The Specialist: Marketing and Brand Management will form a part of a highly skilled group of commercial, technical experts who are responsible for wholesaling and leveraging MTN’s global fixed connectivity infrastructure, within the MTN Group and developing the external business for 3rd party carrier providers. GlobalConnect Zambia and its team aims to better commercialise MTN Group’s fixed line infrastructure, thereby gaining increased revenue in global markets.
The Specialist Marketing and Brand Management role looks after marketing and brand management for GlobalConnect Zambia. The Specialist Marketing and Brand Management will manage and oversee campaigns geared at promoting products, services, and causes. The Specialist Marketing and Brand Management will also be tasked to manage the brand portfolios to create brand visibility, brand awareness and market share growth in the various segments of the business. Conducting market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
The candidate will be responsible for external platforms such as social media channels and be versed in CMS for websites and intranet platforms with an ability to collate and interpret marketing analytics and reports. The candidate will be responsible for brand image and marketing campaigns.
Public relations is vital component for a B2B business and all marketing activities need to be supported by a solid external communication plan through a PR and media strategy and plan. The candidate will be required to build the brand reputation and ensure effective media coverage across departments. The candidate will need to draft media releases and content on social media, forge relationships with journalists and manage the response to ‘crisis’ situations in coordination with the team. An understanding of African regulatory landscape and policies is important. Our key market is Africa however our customer base is global. In B2B, content is kind. The candidate can expect to create content for internal communication purposes with copy writing duties as needed.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
• Execution – Develop and implement a Marketing and Brand strategy and plan
• Branding – Promote the corporate identity building up reputation
• Writing – Write, edit and proofread creative copy with an eye for detail which includes drafting press releases, speeches following organisational news, and drafting social media content. Prepare, format and edit a range of documents
• Content creation – Create marketing materials such as videos, case studies, and presentations
• Media & PR – Ensure effective media coverage and forge relationships with journalists and key influencers, media outlets and create press kits. Manage the response to ‘crisis’ situations and perform competitive research monitoring the progress of various communications strategies
• Product marketing – Understand company products and brand, and the ability to create and interpret a variety of reports
• Digital Marketing tools – Oversee and develop marketing campaigns, update databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system and marketing automation tools
• Event management – Organise events and product exhibitions, and promotional activities
• Research – Organise customer surveys, market research, and analyse questionnaires and other forms of feedback
• Coordination – Liaise with internal stakeholders and work closely with strategy, marketing, internal comms and regulatory affairs.
• Administration: Assist in scheduling, coordinating, and organising periodic functional meetings for the GC MD/GM/respective allocated function. Ensure all relevant information is available and handy before any meetings, meeting rooms are booked and well equipped for the meetings. Manage the ordering, receiving and management of office supplies and stationery, catering and courier requests, and coordination with vendors as needed. Documenting and distributing minutes of meeting, as required. Arrange, coordinate, and provide on-ground support for multi-party events and meetings as applicable (involving Opcos/visitors etc)
• Finance coordination and support: Raise Purchase Requisitions in the IFS system for all GlobalConnect related purchases (project related, marketing, travel bookings), proactively ensuring approvals are received in a timely manner, and costs monitored (for travel bookings). Manage the completion, submission & following up of invoices and expense claims. Purchase and place orders for required office supplies and other items
• Corporate Social Responsibility – facilitate the designing, development, and implementation of the company’s corporate social responsibility objectives.
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
• Minimum 4 Year bachelor’s degree in equivalent specialization (Marketing or Business Administration).
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in experience in Marketing/Branding /public relations
• Working in Telecom industry is preferable.
• Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
• Good Public Speaking /Relations skills
• Good organizational, time management and product management skills.
• Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
• Working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) will be an added advantage
• Must be well-networked with leading Advertising / Media houses
• Must be a member of ZIM or ZAPRA
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Business Acumen
• Analytics and Interpretation
• Strategic Thinking
• Digital mind-set
• Decision Making
• Project Management
• Team Player
Closing date: 18th October 2022. Late applications will not be accepted.
Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
“MTN GlobalConnect is an equal opportunity employer with an imperative and obligation to achieve its own set EE targets and the legislated Employment Equity targets. Preference will first be given to previously disadvantaged individuals/groups with a specific focus on females and differently abled persons.”
Deadline of this Job: 26 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Reports to: Deputy Chief of Party, SI
JSI is seeking a Market Research Senior Advisor for the USAID Zambia Accessible Markets for Health (ZAM-Health) Activity. USAID ZAM Health is a five-year project that aims to sustainably expand the availability and accessibility of high-quality health products and services in the private sector, improve health knowledge, and increase the adoption of healthy and health-seeking behaviors. Within the framework of a total market approach (TMA), the program employs private sector approaches such as marketing, social franchising, and partnerships with commercial and for-profit entities to achieve these outcomes. USAID ZAM-Health is implemented by John Snow Health Zambia (JSH) in partnership with JSI Research & Training Institute, Inc. (JSI), Media 365 and PharmAccess. The consortium applies a market facilitation approach to coordinate, catalyze, and harness the private sector to reach priority populations with health products, services and information.
The Market Research Senior Advisor is part of the Strategic Information team and will be instrumental in developing an integrated monitoring and evaluation and market surveillance system to track project indicators as well as total market performance and contribution to private sector outcomes. The Market Research Senior Advisor will ensure that market intelligence is shared with the Government of Zambia, social marketing organizations and other public and private entities to reduce informational barriers. The position is based in Lusaka, Zambia and reports to the Deputy Chief of Party.
• Support the development and implementation of the ZAM-Heath Strategic Information plan and the Activity Monitoring and Evaluation Plan ;
• Design, conduct, and/or oversee various types of health market analyses, including but not limited to stakeholder mapping, trend analysis, consumer research/insights to guide programmatic investments aimed to increase private sector engagement in health service delivery;
• Design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences;
• Work with the Strategic Information Senior Advisor to compile and analyze market data using digital and traditional methods;
• Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations;
• Provide competitive analysis on various market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation;
• Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties’ researches and implement best practices;
• Participate and contribute to the write up of quarterly reports, annual work plan and other reports as well as participate in various internal and external meeting;
• Support efforts to promote Collaborative, Learning, and Adaptation (CLA) Activities;
• Be an active member of the Strategic Information team led by the Deputy Chief of Party, Strategic Information;
• Responsible for implementing JSI’s Accountability Framework and Code of Conduct, and adhering to JSI’s policies on fraud management; and
• Any other responsibilities, as assigned.
• Masters in health policy, health economics, marketing, statistics or a related advanced degree, with 5 – 7 years of experience;
• At least 2-3 years of experience with USAID or donor funded projects strongly preferred;
• Progressive experience in monitoring, evaluation, and research (MER) in the public health field or of large, complex markets;
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and assessing innovative approaches in demand generation programming for public and private health sector;
• Experience with social and commercial marketing;
• Good understanding of Zambia’s health system and prior experience with Total Market Approach or other market development approaches will be an advantage;
• Experience in qualitative, quantitative research, advocacy and policy analysis policy;
• Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (Envivo, SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office;
• Strong analytical and critical thinking;
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills; and,
• Ability to travel to project sites as needed.