Deadline of this Job: 31 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Head Chef leads and supervises kitchen operations as well as the culinary staff of our restaurant. He or she will plan the menu and communicates with vendors. He or she will oversee the budget and the quality of culinary operations. He or she will ensure that difficulties are resolved in a good and professional manner.
• Implement loss/risk prevention measures.
• Ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
• Manage inventory, cost and quality controls.
• Forecast supply needs and estimate costs
• Master recipes from diverse cuisines.
• Develop menu offerings
• Supervise kitchen personnel and their performance
• Make herb and spice combinations from different cuisines.
• Keeping up to date with industry trends.
• eceiving feedback and making improvements where necessary.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience
• Competent level of English spoken and written
• High level of attention to detail
• Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
• A Culinary qualification will be an added advantage.
Deadline of this Job: 20 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
2. 2 years experience
3. Team player