Deadline of this Job: 21 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
A&P Digital Marketing Coordinator
As a world market leader in crop protection, we help farmers to counter these threats and ensure enough safe, nutritious, affordable food for all – while minimizing the use of land and other agricultural inputs.
Syngenta Crop Protection keeps plants safe from planting to harvesting. From the moment a seed is planted through to harvest, crops need to be protected from weeds, insects and diseases as well as droughts and floods, heat and cold.
Syngenta Crop Protection is headquartered in Switzerland.
To develop, implement, track and optimize Syngenta Zambia digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels as well as supporting the SABA strategic goals.
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including Sales Force.Com (SFDC), marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, website database maintenance & update.
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence in all platforms.
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
• Create and manage brand dashboard to track performance both for SE and CPs.
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
• Collaborate with internal/external teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
• BSc/BA Commerce, Marketing, Business – Chartered Institute of Marketing or Equivalent , MBA added advantage.
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight)
• Working knowledge of consumer based research, insights and data analytics for brand positioning optimization.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking – excellent excel skills, ability to manipulate data and create models/simulations.
• Proven working 3 to 6 years’ experience in digital marketing/research insights/brand management.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
• Proven experience with managing the brand and dash board creation.
Other behaviours critical for the role:
• Excellent team player
• Honest and Sober
• Hard working and Personally driven
Critical Success Factors
• Excellent MS and digital marketing tools awareness.
• Passion for working with data/figures.
Deadline of this Job: 24 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
a) Marketing Certificate or Similar.
b) Two years’ experience in similar position
c) Experience in the following will be an advantage:
• International, Local, Regional and Tourism Marketing.
• Production of Marketing Material
• Social Media and Website Marketing