Deadline of this Job: 26 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
Zda-henan guoji development company limited, is a joint venture with henan guoji industry group company of china, is developing the housing projects in lusaka-chongwe, as silverest gardens, silverest gardens is the largest-scale and high-level residential community in lusaka. It accommodates more than 500 houses with comprehensive facilities.
• Three (3) years of proven experience in sales and marketing.
• Goal oriented and team player
• Diploma /degree in salaes & marketing or business administration.
• proven three (3) years’ experience in real estate – sales.
• must be good in customer relation management.
• Able to work under pressure and achieve given targets.
• Male – aged between 25 – 35 years.
• must be able to formulate sales & marketing strategies.
• must have very good leadership skills/command.
Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Adonai Meat Market is looking for a competent and experienced Sales and Marketing Executive.
As a Sales and Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sales and marketing strategies. You will also be responsible for conducting thorough marketing research on competitors’ products and services.
To be successful as a Sales and Marketing Executive, you should hold a diploma in Sales, Marketing or a closely related field. You should also have a prior work experience in Sales and Marketing.
Besides this, you should possess excellent convincing abilities as well as good communication skills. You should also possess outstanding sales skills and the ability to work in a team environment as and when needed.
If you think you will be able to take up this interesting job role, then send in your job application right away. We will be happy to meet you.
• Preparing marketing and sales strategies.
• Conducting extensive research on competitors’ products and services.
• Creating and overseeing marketing campaigns.
• Preparing budget and maintaining a healthy relationship with the clients.
• Answering clients questions in a professional manner.
• Participating in exhibitions and other events organized by the company.
• Creating awareness of the products and services offered by the company.
• Ensuring the company meets the sales targets.
• Handling complaints of the clients.
• Negotiating deals with clients.
• Taking feedback from the clients.
• Creating marketing campaigns on social media platforms.
• Writing monthly reports on the performance of the campaigns.
• Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Sales, or a related field.
• Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive or a similar position in the Sales Department.
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of various marketing tactics.
• Understanding and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management Software.
• A result-driven and organized individual.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools.
• Good project management skills.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Good negotiation and sales skills.
Deadline of this Job: 05 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Syngenta Seeds is one of the world’s largest developers and producers of seed for farmers, commercial growers, retailers and small seed companies. Syngenta seeds improve the quality and yields of crops. High-quality seeds ensure better and more productive crops, which is why farmers invest in them. Advanced seeds help mitigate risks such as disease and drought and allow farmers to grow food using less land, less water and fewer inputs.
Syngenta Seeds brings farmers more vigorous, stronger, resistant plants, including innovative hybrid varieties and biotech crops that can thrive even in challenging growing conditions. Syngenta Seeds is headquartered in the United States.
To sell and promote Syngenta Vegetables Seeds to all assigned existing customer portfolios and prospective accounts.
• To sell and promote Syngenta Vegetables Seeds to all assigned existing customer portfolios and prospective accounts with a focus on emergent farmers.
• Directly manage identified key Agro dealers and Stockists accounts plus a number of sub-accounts in the territory.
• Create demand by running demo trials and participate on field days/expositions, execute campaign plans agreed with Marketing Operation Lead
• Share demand plan with Operations team on a weekly basis.
• Run a certain amount of screening trials in EZ capture to support future New Product Introductions and provide feedback to Product Development Specialists
• Take orders from Agro dealers, Stockists and agents and organise and coordinate delivery and payments of products to the with Operations team.
• Provide sales training to Agro dealers, Stockists and Agents.
• Ensure all customers are handled and serviced within accepted Syngenta policy and standards.
• Provide timely sales report to Regional Sales Lead
Knowledge, experience & capabilities
• Diploma in Agriculture, BSC degree in Agriculture will be an added advantage
• 3 years plus experience in sales (experience in Agro industry will be an added bonus)
Critical technical, professional and personal capabilities
• Strong Communication, Interpersonal & Influencing Skills.
• Concern for standards.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Critical leadership capabilities
• Strategic view
Critical success factors & key challenges
• Build understanding of Vegetable Sales objectives, focus and priorities within the organization ensuring in time and qualitative delivery of strategy
• Manage priorities.
• Working in matrix organization.
• Build strong relationship with farmers and Territory teams
• Gain stakeholder support
• Facilitate the transition, anticipate blockage and profit from opportunities