Final Request for Proposals at USAID Business Enabling Project
The USAID Business Enabling Project ("the Project") is a five-year (20222027) USAID-funded project that aims to catalyse greater gender equality and inclusive private sector investment and trade in rural areas of Zambia. The Project will support creation of an enabling environment that incentivizes productive investments in trade, agriculture, energy, eco-tourism/sustainable natural resource management.
The Project has issued a "Request for Proposals (RFP) for the provision of research and technical services to the Public Private Dialogue Forum (PPDF) Agriculture Technical Working Group" to support evidence-based reforms and facilitate for greater gender inclusivity in the reform process for period of 18 months. Only organizations legally registered in Zambia are eligible to apply
To view and download the FINAL RFP, go to gozambiajobs.com or use the following link: https://bit.ly/3SCSOJb
November 11, 2022,
5:00 PM, Lusaka local time:
Interested bidders submit all questions concerning the FINAL RFP to email@example.com
November 21, 2022,
5:00 PM, Lusaka local time:
Deadline for submission of proposals via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation for Bids (IFB) for tender for Supply and Delivery of the Earth moving Equipment (Water bowser, Lowbed and Motor grader) at Mazabuka Municipal Council
In Line with PPR Section 90 which provides for the extension and amendments to the Invitation to Tender, the Addendum is made herewith in reference to the advert circulated in the Zambia Daily Mail on 3 October,2022 and Time of Zambia 7" October, 2022 respectively which was due to closure on Friday 4" November, 2022, Please take note that the following Adjustments and Amendments have been made as below,
Mazabuka Municipal Council is in receipt of Constituency Development Fund for 2022 from the Ministry of Finance and National Planning and approval for the purchase of Earth Moving Equipment for Mazabuka Central Constituency under 2022 from the Ministry of Local Government and Rural Development.
The Council now invites sealed Bids from eligible Suppliers for the supply and delivery of the Earth Moving Equipment (WATER BOWSER,LOWBED and MOTOR GRADER)
More Details on the requirements are in the solicitation Document.
Bidding will be conducted through Open Nation Bidding (ONB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act No 8 of 2020 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2022 and is restricted to eligible citizen bidders only.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the procurement unit at the address given below from 08:00hrs to 12:30hrs and 14:00hrs to 16:30hrs Monday to Friday Respectively. The bids must be accompanied with a bid securing declaration as per format in the Bidding Document.
A complete set of bidding document may be purchased by interested bidders at the address given below upon payment of a non refundable fee of K500.00.
The Method of Payment will be by cash or Bank Certified Cheque issued by a recognised Commercial Bank accepted by the purchaser or direct deposit or transfer of funds into the purchasers account with evidence of such deposits as follows;
BANK NAME: Zanaco Bank
ACCOUNT NAME: Mazabuka Municipal Council
Transit Account ACCOUNT NUMBER:5089740300183
SORT CODE: 013647
Bank Swift Code: ZNCOZMLU
Physical Address: Plot 325 Civic Centre, Livingstone Road, Mazabuka
Bidding Documents can be collected from the Procurement Unit Office situated at finance department
The Bidders shall seal the One Original and Three (3) copies in separate envelops, marked envelops as" ORIGINAL" and "COPIES". The envelops shall then be placed and sealed in an outer envelope. Bids shall be clearly marked "Tender for.... (Full name of project) in Mazabuka District Southern Province" and shall be deposited in the tender box at the Civic Centre Reception located at the Inquires, Mazabuka Municipal Council Situated Along Livingstone Road, Southern Province, not later than 25 November, 2022 at 10:30hours local time which is the deadline for submission of tenders and bids will be opened immediately in the presence of bidders and representatives present, TELEGRAPHIC OR TELEFAX BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
The Town Clerk
Mazabuka Municipal Council
Plot 325, PO Box 670022
Civic Centre Great North Road
+260 979 515280 +260 978883994,
Mazabuka Municipal Council reserves the right to accept or reject and annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of contract without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidders, or any obligation to inform the affected bidder or bidders on the grounds for the purchaser's action.
Judith Mukwita Maambo (Mrs.)
MAZABUKA MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
Tender for Proposed Repair and Maintenance works of 250ton EOT crane at Itezhi Tezhi Power Corporation Limited
1. The Itezhi Tezhi Power Corporation Limited has set aside funds in the 2022 budget, and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the Contract for proposed repair and maintenance works of 250ton EOT crane at 120MW Itezhi Tezhi Hydro-Power Station.
2. Itezhi Tezhi Power Corporation Limited now invites sealed bids through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) from eligible bidders registered with Engineering Institution of Zambia (EIZ).
3. Eligible and interested bidders may obtain a complete set of the bidding document from Itezhi Tezhi Power Corporation Limited Offices situated at Unit No. 13D, 2nd Floor, Pangaea Office Park, Plot 2374, Great East Road, Show Grounds Area, Lusaka, in the Procurement Office from 08:00 hours to 12:45 hours and 14:00 hours to 16:45 hours.
4. TELEGRAPHIC AND OR ELECTRONIC OFFERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. The bids should be clearly marked "ITPC/ORD/PR&MC/14/2022 TENDER FOR PROPOSED REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE WORKS OF 250TON EOT CRANE", and addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, Itezhi Tezhi Power Corporation Limited.
6. The bids must be deposited in the tender box situated in the ITPC Boardroom, Itezhi Tezhi Power
Corporation Limited, Unit No. 13D, 2nd Floor, Pangaea Office Park, Plot 2374, Great East Road, Show Grounds Area, Lusaka.
7. The closing date for the receipt of bids is Friday, 18 November, 2022 at 14:30 hours local time and any bid(s) received after the date and time stipulated above will not be accepted. The bids will be opened soon after closing in the ITPC Boardroom in the presence of bidders or their representatives who will decide to attend
8. The date for the mandatory site visit is Friday, 44 November, 2022 at 09:00hrs and pre-bid meeting shall be on the same date at 11:00hrs in the conference room. um