Deadline of this Job: 08 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
The IT Specialist will ensure system availability, system security and timely reporting which will enable management to make timely decisions for running the institution. Evaluating technology risks in order to develop a network disaster recovery plan and backup procedures.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Work with the IT Manager to oversee the annual IT budget and ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Monitoring daily operations, including server hardware, software, and operating systems for the institution.
• Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance.
• Take the lead in selecting and purchasing new and replacement hardware and software, when necessary.
• Testing, troubleshooting, and modifying information systems so that they operate effectively.
• Generating performance reports for operating systems.
• Assuring all IT activities are performed within the parameters of applicable laws, codes, and regulations.
• Report development and generation from internal systems.
• Management of IT governance, risk management and compliance matters
• IT Vendor management
• Ensure availability of systems at all times
• Monitoring and supporting internet, website and security infrastructure.
• Review logs to access security threats and ensure timely escalations
• Undertaking any other tasks that may reasonably be requested by Senior Management/COO
• Conduct and Lead Researches and implementation of technological strategic solutions.
• Managing IT staff by recruiting and training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance.
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Management and leadership skills.
• Technical management
• Strategic planning
• Multi-tasking and time-management Skills
• Database development and management
• Network and system administration
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Qualification and Experience
• Degree in Computer Science or Related Technical Field
• Masters’s Degree in any of the above fields will be plus
• Must have Valid Certification in Cisco /Fortinet/ITTL/Microsoft Server 2012/2016/2019
• Must have at least a minimum of 4 – 6 years of work experience in the same or similar
• Proven experience in managing IT Systems and Software Support
• Must have experience in Server Management, Data Management and PABX Administration
• Proven experience in Networking
• Experience in Software Development will be added advantage
Deadline of this Job: 05 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Astro Holdings Limited is seeking to employ a suitably qualified, creative and experienced individual to join our Marketing team:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to;
• Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
• Define most important social media KPIs
• Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams
• Manage and oversee social media content
• Measure the success of every social media campaign
• Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
• Use social media marketing tools
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
• Report on online reviews and feedback from customers
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
Qualifications, Experience and Skills Required
• Diploma in Marketing or relevant field, a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing will be an added advantage.
• At least 3 years of proven experience as a Social Media Coordinator or similar role
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Ability to deliver creative content i.e., text, image and video
• Excellent knowledge in online marketing strategies and marketing channels
• Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
• Excellent communication skills
• Multitasking and analytical skills
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
Deadline of this Job: 19 October 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for a Junior Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
• Work with developers to design algorithms and software designs
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Integrate software components and third-party programs
• Verify and deploy programs and systems
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
• Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
• Ability to learn new languages and technologies
• Excellent communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field