Deadline of this Job: 07 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
What you would be expected to do:
• Delivering classroom and/or field training
• Maintaining set KPIs and achieving training targets as required
• Designing training assessments with the guidance of the Training Manager
• Ensuring 100% adoption and usage of technology-based work tools by all field staff
• Driving consistent & accelerated learning performance through data tools
• Timely communication of policies, training updates & changes to the relevant departments
• Collecting feedback on the implementations new tools, products and processes
• Running & administration of knowledge-based platforms
• Drive engagement & lesson completion of Litmos (learning management system)
• Induction and mentoring of field-based staff
• Ensure development and improvement of training materials and concepts
You might be a strong candidate if you:
• At least 2 years background in training and coaching; preferably in the areas of sales or marketing.
• Ability to conceptualize and develop a conducive learning environment
• Diligence, accuracy, reliability
• Fluency in English and required local language
• Skilled in Microsoft office and other visualization tools
• Problem-solving skills
• Flexibility to travel frequently in remote areas
• Degree in education, or any related field as a plus
• Conversant with the use of smart phones and phone applications
• Has excellent communication
• Knowledge of LMS tools is an added advantage
• An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast growing, high impact industry;
• The chance to work in an open minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
• A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
• Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy
Deadline of this Job: 16 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Website cidrzinfo Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)
TB/HIV Mentor Ref No. TB/TB/31/10/22
Reports to Medical Officer TB. The incumbent is responsible for the coordination of TB case finding and treatment activities and provision of TB technical support at district and facility level. He/she will work in collaboration/ liaison with the MOH district TB focal point persons.
• Serves as the liaison between CIDRZ and the District Health Offices as well as other implementing partners/stakeholders within the supported region on issues relating TB programming
• Supports the community partners to conduct contact tracing and defaulter tracing for both drug susceptible and drug resistant TB cases.
• Strengthens active TB case finding with completion of the TB diagnostic cascade at facility level
• Provides support to the effective referral system of tuberculosis and HIV patients to ensure integration of TB and HIV services within facilities
• Conducts supportive and supervisory visits to TB and HIV care facilities, prepare reports on supervisory visits, and provide remedial actions on constraints to the district and the facilities supported
• Participates in all TB and TB/HIV forums at local level and provide updates as required
• Works closely with the provincial and district TB focal point persons to organize and coordinate TB data review meetings.
• Supports TB training efforts at district and provincial level
Provides effective mentorship to clinicians and nurses on TB programming including on the high risk groups for drug resistant TB and the appropriate drug susceptibility testing (DST) for each of the high risk groups as identified in the current TB manual of Zambia.
• MDR TB surveillance- Tracking access to and results of the DST among the following high risk groups: contacts to MDR TB cases, retreatment TB cases, patients who develop TB on or after IPT and patients who are smear positive at month 2 or above during treatment.
• Supports facilities to conduct TB mortality audits
• Liaises with District TB/HIV staff, quality improvement focal persons, laboratory technologists and other key staff to support quality improvement projects in facilities with performance gaps.
• Supports improved use of TB reporting and recording tools
Compiles monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports as required in required formats
• Provides support for all aspects of data collection and reporting by all stakeholders, and help to identify barriers/challenges and work with the
• DHO and District TB/HIV Coordinator to address these in a timely manner
Supports drug surveillance and monitoring including submission of pharmacovigilance reports at facility level
• Works closely with the PPM coordinator to ensure effective linkages between public and private facilities
Strengthens entry, referral and exit screening in correctional facilities
• Diploma or Degree in a health-related field (Nursing or Clinical Medical Sciences)
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of TB
• Demonstrated experience in mentoring and training HCWs at district and provincial level
• Basic TB/HIV Clinical training. Trainings in adult and pediatric TB and MDR TB will be an added advantage.
• Experience with recording, reporting and other monitoring and evaluation activities in TB programming
• Computer literate, with high competency in using Microsoft office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Good management and co-ordination skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and and communication skills
• Passionate about health-service delivery, and a desire to end the suffering of those affected by TB disease.
• Ability to meet deadlines, and pays attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written English
Please indicate the district (s) of your preference on your application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline of this Job: 07 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Dr Agarwal’s eye hospital is a global eye care that operates out of 100 branches in 11 countries, across the world. In 2010, we established our first branch in the African continent in Mauritius. Since then, we have set up almost 15 branches across nine countries in Africa. The institution has given birth to many modern-day inventions in the field like Glued IOL (to treat patients with complicated lens problems) and PDEK (an ultra-modern form of eye transplants).
We conduct regular camps in many remote locations to eradicate vision loss due to non- treatment of easily curable eye diseases.
Our mission is to become the world’s most prestigious health care organization that always stands a class apart through its continuous innovation and use of cutting-edge technology. We plan to collaborate with successful channel partners and to deliver maximum return for all stakeholders. We are a safe and dedicated team of people who strive to be transparent in both our work and our services. To sum it all up, we believe in profitability with a heart. And wish never to compromise on any of our principles.
Applications are now invited from suitably qualified candidates to join the team in the positions listed below.
Job Title: OPD Nurse
No of Positions: 1
Job location: Lusaka
Nurses are responsible for a variety of tasks, from checking a patient’s vitals to managing patient files.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting doctors’ patients
• Administering treatment to patients
• Collecting and interpreting patient information
• Contacting patients regarding tests or upcoming appointments
Requirements and Qualifications
• Diploma in Nursing
• Minimum two (2) years’ work experience
• Registered with General Nursing Council, with valid practicing certificate
• Ability to work on their feet for long hours
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work calmly in high-pressure situations
• Empathy and patience
Deadline of this Job: 10 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Medical Officer TB Ref No. MD/TB/31/10/22
Reports to Deputy Chief of Party. The incumbent supports implementation of both TB and TB/HIV activities on TBLON program in CIDRZ supported sites and Research activities within the TB department. This position will be responsible for supervising the TB mentors, the Public Private mix Coordinator, the MDR-TB coordinator and the Laboratory coordinator. The position will also assist the director TB department in the management of the department including strategic planning, administrative.
• Works closely with and supervises the TB mentors, the Public Private mix Coordinator, the MDR TB coordinator and the Laboratory coordinator in execution of their respective activities
• Works closely with the Project Manager in monitoring project activities in relation to the work-plan
• Ensures that all project activities are done in a collaborative approach with the relevant stakeholders to minimize duplication of efforts but optimize impact of interventions of TB patients
• Constantly monitors the project environment and engage the project manager and DCOP TBLON whenever the work-plan needs to be adapted
• Works closely with the Strategic Information Manager to ensure that performance reports are shared monthly and that the project team uses project data as a learning tool
• Acquire and maintain an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of matters related to the provision of TB care and HIV care
• Provides medical oversight in a professional and supportive manner to the clinical and nursing staff on the project
• Reviews history and physical examination of patients in conjunction with the Clinical Officers, Nurses or Medical Officers and provides constructive and supportive feedback and teaching in each case.
• Conducts training and educational sessions to assist clinical staff in the provision of quality care
• Actively involved in efforts to institutionalize TB case finding, improve TB treatment success, monthly data review meetings and TB mortality audits at facility level
• Provides clinical mentoring to medical staff on TB, TB/HIV care and other general medical conditions.
• Works with the TB/HIV Implementation team to ensure the referral of patients between TB chest clinics and ART clinics
• Ensures the confidentiality and rights of all patients
• Provides input to the TB department strategic planning and budgeting processes
• Attends and presents at clinical/case rounds/grand rounds/teaching rounds as required
• Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery.
• Training in ART management and TB care.
• Registration with the Medical Council of Zambia a must.
• At least two (2) years managing the clinical care of patients for HIV and TB.
• Experience in TB program management.
• Experience in conducting/involvement in research is an added advantage