Deadline of this Job: 12 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Human Resource Officer will support the human resources department system across JCP- Zambia’s office and work to implement a standardized global human resources (HR) approach to policies, practices, and procedures to support NCA/DCA country office in Zambia that is consistent, clear, and equitable across the organization and are in line with NCA policies and national labour law. Support strong and cohesive team ethic for all staff, and good inter and intra-departmental collaboration and communication.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Overall Human Resource leadership and personnel responsible for the NCA /DCA Zambia staff according to NCA Global Leadership Platform and line management responsibilities and expectations
• Enforcing and overseeing that all current NCA HR policies, procedures, routines, and activities are performed and adhered to in NC/DCA Zambia, according to NCAs global HR standards and contextual requirements.
• Ensuring that NCA/DCA Zambia is acting according to relevant laws and legislation, especially governing INGOs in Zambia.
• Proactively encourage managers at NCA/DCA Zambia to perform their line managers’ duties and provide support and advice on HR matters
• Provide advice and support in the interpretation of HR policies and procedures and ensure that staff and managers are conversant with the content of the NCA Staff Handbook and National Legislation Appendix.
• Ensure compliance and maintenance of digital/physical documentation as required by current NCA HR policies and contextual requirements.
• Provide capacity building and training for staff and managers based on the need
• Administrate the digital HR system and maintain orderly records of all personnel both digitally and physically.
• Will work and support all the HR processes within NCA Zambia, including recruitment, talent acquisition, onboarding, performance evaluation, mandatory training, leave management, and other HR processes.
• Any other HR, and related, the task assigned by the line manager
Required Skills and Attributes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• High level of confidentiality and HR technical professionalism
• Must be detail-oriented, and well-organized, with the ability to manage multi-tasks and priorities simultaneously
• Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, and creativity to changing needs and situations
• Attention to detail
• Ability to hold a high level of integrity and ethics
• Ability to work in a multicultural and multi-faith environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills and social-emotional maturity
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration Related Degree
• Must have at least a minimum of 5 years experience as an HR Officer
• Should have vast experience in Employee Relations, Compensation and Benefits and Talent Acquisition
• Must have good HR experience working in the NGO/ Civil Society Sector
• Must be well vested in Zambian Labour Laws, Government Regulations and Legal Codes and Precedents
• Experienced in using various HRI Systems and Collaborative Management Styles will be a plus
• Must be a Member of ZIHRM with a Valid Practicing Licence
Deadline of this Job: 04 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Mofin Finance Limited on its quest to be the leading Micro-Lending institution and expansion program is seeking to urgently employ a self-driven, highly competent and qualified individual for the position of Human Resource Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
Coordinate various employee relation initiatives
• Oversee the administration of the Recruitment and Selection processes and handle all facets of the recruitment and selection process.
• Provide administrative support to the Organizational development, Governance & Risk Branch of the business.
• Oversee employee disciplinary meetings investigations and terminations
• Ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates/ inputs including new hires, terminations and changes to pay rates.
• Oversee the administration and maintenance of the staff performance review process.
• In conjunction with other members of the HR Unit provide advice on the interpretation of HR Policies, procedures, guidelines and employee relations issues to staff and management.
• Develop and maintain a centralized position description data base for all company positions.
• Responsible for supporting the identification of staff training and development needs, and for planning, organizing, and overseeing appropriate training.
• Liaising with managers and interviewing employees at all levels to identify and assess training and development needs
• Provide administrative support to the Mofin Finance Limited’s Pension Scheme.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Minimum 2 years work experience in the microlending sector will be an added advantage
• Minimum Degree in Human Resource Management or relevant field of study.
• Associate Membership of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management is a must.
• Specialist knowledge and skills:
• Understanding of human resources principles and practices.
• Understanding of the relevant technology, procedures, practices, acts and regulations and
• Proficiency with Dove will be an added advantage.
• Ability to manage time, set priorities and plan workload to meet objectives.
• A basic knowledge of contemporary human resources practices and ability to provide other employees with guidance where applicable.
• Ability to handle sensitive information professionally and with confidentiality.
Deadline of this Job: 04 November 2022
To perform human resources and administrative functions in order to maximize utilization of labour and efficiency across the organization.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 School Certificate
• Diploma in Human resource Management or equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years work experience in HR function/relevant field
• Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management