Deadline of this Job: 18 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
The Agency Banking Officer will manage Agents’ activities and intensity in line with set targets. Ensure consistent visits to Agent’s location to monitor transactions as well as Agent’s overall welfare. Preparing daily work plans and discussing with Agency Banking Manager on building an agent portfolio. Reviewing Agent individual performance and recommending solutions to improve profitability per each portfolio.
Summary of Key Responsibilities
• Identify and onboard viable agents/ locations for onboarding
• Ensure optimal performance of all agents activated.
• Ensure branding materials get to Agent’s locations and are properly displayed
• Provide support on all activities related to Agent on-boarding, management, business development, and issue resolution.
• Preparing management and regulatory daily, weekly and monthly reports which guide on remedial action to be taken on each Agent.
• Preparing activities and schedules to implement on the Agent portfolio and obtaining approval from the Agency Banking Manager.
• Identifying new Agents and customers in liaison with Agency Banking Manager and arranging Agent/Customer visits.
• Communicating with Agents and Customers on new product offerings and changes in business conditions
• Ensure optimal utilization of POS terminals and mobile application
• Recruit and Monitor Agent’s performance: Transactions count against set targets
• Conduct periodic training for agents to keep them abreast of the Bank’s pricing model, product features, new initiatives and other activities in the agency banking business.
• Ensure prompt completion of account opening/on-boarding process.
• Prompt resolution of issues and complaints by POS Agents
• Conduct Periodic visits to Agent locations to ensure proper management and use of the Bank’s POS terminals deployed to Agents.
• Processing Agent Banking Application forms and ensuring each file has all required documents.
Required Skills and Attributes
• Good Communications Skills (oral & written)
• Sober and Open Minded
• Problem Solving Skills
• Result Driven
• Good organizational and I.T. skills.
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Business Management, Banking or any Commercial Field)
• Must have a minimum of 3-4 years of sales and marketing work experience in the Mobile Money Market, Agency Banking and Digital Payments Solutions with a Commercial Bank or Reputable Financial Institution,
• Must be working or worked with the Top Five Commercial Banks in Zambia or a reputable Financial Institution under Agency Banking
• Experience in customer service and complaint management
• Ability to self-motivate and manage self
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
Deadline of this Job: 21 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To provide specialist advise and support in the maintenance and analysis of operational data in order to provide accurate reports and information to relevant business stakeholders, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed SOPs.
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)