Deadline of this Job: 14 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Media 365 is an award-winning creative consultancy that combines strategy and design. We create a better life for Africans through innovation and creativity.
About The Job
Joining Media 365 means you’ll be joining our team where passionate researchers, strategists and creatives learn, develop, and grow. Work ethic is key to success in working with us.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
• Partner with project and creative team to understand client needs and design appropriate research studies to generate user-focused insights
• Conduct and write literature/desk reviews
• Prepare research protocols, including tools, structure, interview guide and supporting materials
• Facilitate stakeholder interviews
• Design and conduct mixed-method design research studies including surveys, in-depth interviews, field studies, focus groups, experiments and concept/prototype testing
• Define the best method(s) for delivering research insights and how these are tracked throughout the project cycle
• Foster collaboration with other researchers, project team, client and relevant stakeholders to translate insights into actionable recommendations that inform innovation and positive transformation
• Deliver compelling research findings with clear recommendations, through highly visual written reports and presentations
• Support the ideations process building on research insights
• Work together with design strategies to unpack insights
• Provide design thought leadership to senior stakeholders, actively promoting design as as a strategy for project delivery
• Represent the voice of the user/ target audience in all aspects of design, prototyping and delivery
Required Qualifications, Experience and Person Attributes
• Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Cognitive Science, Human Factors, Anthropology,, or any other degree in the Social and Behavioral Sciences,
5+ years of experience in user or design research , or qualitative/ participatory or ethnographic research
• Highly developed research skills, demonstrated in your portfolio of recent work
• Demonstrated understanding of which methods to use according to different needs and how to combine them, including secondary research (e.g. literature review)
• Strong writing, editing and interpersonal skills.
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills.
• Highly skilled in synthesis. Can use multiple inputs from related studies and describe what the patterns are that emerge over the longer term or from multiple rounds of research.
• Natural leader who displays strong decision-making and attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Ability to lead local research in the field and conduct conversations in various local languages.
• Ability to empathize with various audiences
• Excellent organizational skill and multitasking ability
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Willingness to work beyond normal business hours and travel as required.
• Affinity with Media 365’s values
• Masters degree is preferred
• Experience in both quantitative and qualitative methods, knowing how to sequence research to build a body of insights
• Innovative research methods
• Can effectively tell a polished research story in engaging, creative and highly visual way, through a variety of formats
Why Work at Media 365?
• Exciting and interesting projects
• Fast-paced, agile team great for growth-oriented individuals
• Competitive pay and gratuity
• Work from home (available as needed)
• Flexible work schedule (under special considerations)
• Communication allowance
• Annual training grant
• Professional and career development through our global network
• Mentorship from founding Directors
• Collegial and social work environment
• Mental health support (available as needed)
• Contributory lunch scheme (from our in-house catering team)
Work-life balance at Media 365 is in line with consulting norms, meaning your work hours will be dictated by the phase and requirements of the project assigned to you.
We work longer hours in weeks with close deadlines (reasonable to expect a 60-hour work week). However, in weeks with no immediate major deadlines, 40-hour work weeks are the norm.
While some work weeks may be longer than a standard 8 – 5 job, the benefits of being part of the team include interesting projects and the career learning and development that being part of our exclusive team develop.
Deadline of this Job: 16 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Curriculum Designer Coordinator collaborates with all subject matter experts through the creation, design, and re-design of courses and course content that reflect Agricomms’ production standards.
The Curriculum Designer Coordinator works with the team to ensure that all course content is up-to-date, relevant, accessible and meets international educational standards.