Deadline of this Job: 17 November 2022
What is JABU?
JABU is a B2B e-commerce & distribution marketplace, offering tech-enabled, route-to-market development & merchandising for FMCG brands in undeveloped areas while helping unbanked businesses grow through efficient delivery, an affordable product basket, inventory management and credit facilities.
Recruitment Lead: You will be reporting to the Head of People and Culture
Your tasks and responsibilities:
• Create job descriptions, requirements and KPIs for each position in the company.
• Assist in the generation of a career path of the company’s employees
• Assist in the recruitment plans of the company where the company is expanding
• Attract international talent
• To define the recruitment process
• Attend recruitment requests and add them on the pipeline
• Scouting on LinkedIn and other professional platforms
• Managing Breezy HR
• Scheduling, structuring and interviewing of candidates
• Researching candidate references and doing background checks
• Special attention to key hires
• Assist with the onboarding and offboarding processes
• Any other task related to the role and to assist the People and Culture team
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
• 5 + years previous experience preferably as a recruiter.
• Knowledge about HR tools to manage the recruitment pipeline
• Deep understanding of the Labor Law
• Excellent verbal and written skills in English
• Communication and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent organization skills
• Meticulous and smart in your approach
• Exceptional stakeholder management
• Drive and determination and a passion for recruitment
• Strong knowledge of LinkedIn recruiter tools
• Knowledge of apprenticeship and internship programs.
• Knowledge of Breezy HR is a plus
• IT excellent literacy is a must
Deadline of this Job: 18 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
1. Oversight on personnel in different sites
2. Manage a Payroll and all disciplinary matters
3. Workers welfare
4. Administration and office management
5.Must be a paid up member of the ZIHRM.
6.Must be 25-30 years old.