Deadline of this Job: 11 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Pulse Financial Services Limited (PFSL) trading as Entrepreneurs Financial Centre (EFC) is a deposit-taking microfinance institution, licensed by the Bank of Zambia, that offers specialized financial services to Micro, Small and Medium scale Entrepreneurs & Enterprises, including businesswomen.
EFC is looking for energetic, confident, determined and innovative individuals to join it’s winning team as Trainee Relationship Manager. The role is an excellent opportunity for graduates looking to kick start their careers in the Banking and Financial sector. In the role, you will be groomed and developed to work as a Relationship Manager.
You will also have opportunities to take on different roles within the business, after training.
About the Role
The Relationship Manager Trainee is a development program for successful applicants to take up the Relationship Manager role. As a Trainee Relationship Manager, you will be availed extensive training and career development programs to enable you to perform the Relationship Manager role effectively.
Location: Lusaka, Kitwe, Ndola & Chipata (Note that all successful applicants will require to spend about a month in Lusaka for training)
• Attend all Relationship Manager Trainee Development programs/ activities
• Shadow experienced Relationship Managers to develop the required sales skills
• Undertake field work to bring new customers to EFC Zambia to obtain loans/ other EFC services
• Process client account opening in line with EFC policies
• Learn about existing EFC products and services, as well as operating procedures
• Participate in sales campaigns to meet assigned targets
• Submit completed loan applications in line with EFC’s policies and requirements; and submit to the Team Leader for review and subsequent submission to the Branch Manager
• Check for accuracy of all submitted customer account opening and loan application documents
• Certificate, Diploma or Degree
• Must be aged between 18 and 30 years old
• Marketing, sales and networking skills
Deadline of this Job: 13 November 2022JOB DETAILS:
Octagon Energy Group Limited is seeking the services of an Intern- Administration.
• Communicate professionally and pro-actively with walk in clients
• Provide administrative support to key staff
• Answer and route calls, take messages, and provide general information; answer routine inquiries; maintain log of inquiries and visitors as required
• Assist in scheduling of appointments/client meetings
• Ensure common office areas are neat at all times
Experience and Qualifications
• GCSE O’level Certificate
• Driving License
• Front Desk Management/ Customer Services Etiquette training (added advantage)
• Organised and professional
• Relevant professional qualification will also be an added advantage