Deadline of this Job: 14 December 2022JOB DETAILS:
Community Sales Manager
At Regus, we’ve built the world’s largest workspace network so that our customers can work better, faster, happier. Join the team in one of our business centres. Promote our products and services to new and existing customers. Bring more freedom to more people and businesses. And you’ll be able to work better, faster and happier too.
As a Community Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for the smooth running of your Regus centre while finding ways to increase sales and revenue, helping more and more people enjoy the benefits of flexible working. You’ll motivate your team to create a great working environment to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
A typical day at Regus
You start the day with an informal team talk over coffee, to plan the day and make sure everyone’s prepared.
With one eye always on reception, you see members turning up and also the first meeting rooms guests arriving. You welcome them and take them to their meeting room, show them the facilities and help them set up their WiFi connections and AV system for their presentation.
Later you have a meeting to learn more about a new member and get to understand his business needs. You think about the other businesses in the centre and how you might be able to introduce him to a couple that may be of interest at the networking event later in the week.
A large company is taking a whole floor of the centre and is moving in next week. You run through the move in detail with the reception team, ensuring the welcome kit is prepared, and all badges and keys are ready for handing over.
At lunchtime a couple walk in enquiring about coworking membership. Your colleague from sales is on their lunch break so you offer them a coffee and give them a tour of the centre, explaining all the benefits of Regus membership.
Later in the afternoon you host a monthly operations meeting for Community Sales Managers from your local cluster of centres, along with the regional Operations Manager. After the meeting you do a final walk around the building, speaking with members, asking how their day went as they start to wind down and head for home.
We’re looking for someone who has the experience and aptitude to manage a smooth running operation. You’ll need to be an accomplished multitasker, able to pre-empt issues before they become problems, and keep a team motivated and focused on service excellence. You also need to be:
• A good communicator, used to dealing with customers – ideally in the hospitality or events industry
• Confident, approachable and able to build strong relationships with customers
• A great manager, who leads by example and knows how to motivate and inspire a team
• Happy taking ownership of problems and finding ways to solve them
• Positive, enthusiastic and able to adapt to fast-changing situations
• Confident using MS Office and other basic IT packages
In Addition, You Will
• Manage the day to day running of the centre, focusing on exceptional customer service
• Inspire your team of associates, developing their skills to get the best from each team member
• Promote your centre to new customers and show them how flexible workspace could enhance their business
• Generate leads by delivering engaging networking events within your community
What We Offer
On top of a competitive salary package you’ll enjoy:
• A bright and inspiring work environment
• Training and development opportunities
Sales & Marketing Representative (Courier Services) job at Brilliance Executive Management Consultancy
Deadline of this Job: 09 December 2022JOB DETAILS:
Sales and Marketing Representative will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on Bakery products and services.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
• Provide feedback on services to Marketing for future system modifications and enhancements.
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Adjusts the content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volumes of dealers.
• Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, services, and policies by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Negotiation Skills
• Cross Selling Skills
• Good Interpersonal Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Good communication & Interpersonal skills
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business Administration or any business field.
• Must have at least 3-4 years of Sales and Marketing in Courier Services or Logistics
• Must be well-vested in the operations of the Courier and Logistics Services
• Must be sales and result oriented
• Must have good negotiating skills
• Must be a member of ZIM