Deadline of this Job: 05 December 2022JOB DETAILS:
To plan and manage the HR Support for staff at the Fuel outlets. Responsible for the Planning, Hiring, Onboarding, Performance Management of staff in the Fuel station. Drive uniform HR policies across all retail sites.
• Preparing Employee Contracts
• Induction of New employees
• Payroll management and Salary Administration
• Handling of disciplinary cases and grievances and providing timely advice to line managers and employees
• Writing and updating job descriptions
• Performance Appraisals
• Updating leave records
• Administer employee medical expenses
• Administer employee advances
• Staff welfare
• Organizing in-house trainings
• Provide current policies, job duties and working conditions to employees
• Purchasing of company uniforms
• Prepare H R monthly reports
• Organize functions
• Organize Health and Safety programs
• Ensuring that the organization abides by the employment act and other regulators.
• Conduct exit interviews
• Min. 5 years of post qualification
• Management of teams and external parties
• Strong Knowledge on HR practices and local laws
Education and Experience
• An accredited degree or Graduate preferably in HR
Deadline of this Job: 17 December 2022JOB DETAILS:
We are looking for a smart, dynamic, and energetic individual to join our company as an HR executive.
As an HR Executive, you will perform necessary administrative tasks in the Human Resources department, such as staff management, hiring processes, social welfare & archiving of HR records.
You will also be responsible for updating HR policies and forecasting recruitment needs for the company. Additionally, introducing changes in the human resources process is also part of the job.
In addition, you will have a number of HR decisions to help push departmental and organizational progress.
The HR executive will be responsible for leading and directing HR activities. Therefore, having a deep knowledge of the company structure is important.
You also need to propose changes that strengthen our position as one of the most desired places to work in the industry. Therefore, the HR officer should focus on sustainability and continuous improvement.
• The HR Executive responsibilities include:
• Maintain HR documentation, such as Employee Handbook, Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Guidelines, Service Agreements, and Contracts of Employment.
• Ensure our compliance as a company by filing all necessary statutory requirements.
• Help employees with their appraisals, and employee benefits packages.
• Oversee and accomplish administrative processes.
• Supervising employee recruitment, meetings, and terminations.
• Deal with and investigate employee complaints without any bias.
• Introducing and implementing the use of new technology in the HR department.
• Reporting to the company MD or superiors.
• Ensuring the application of the company’s HR policies.
• Mandatory Skills and Requirements
• Excellent knowledge of the HR cycle.
• Active listening skills.
• Ability to work as a part of a team.
• Organizational and management skills.
• Conflict-management and problem-solving abilities.
• Optimistic approach and ability to see from others’ perspectives.
• Excellent work-ethic and fair dealing.
• Negotiation abilities in dealing with new recruits and payroll.
• Comfortable with the use of Microsoft Office applications.
Preferred Education and Qualifications
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management (or a relevant field of study).
• A diploma or certifications in relevant courses (online courses are also applicable)
• Minimum 3 years of experience working as an HR executive or HR officer(5 years for Diploma holders)