Invitation for Expression of Interest by Companies for the Provision of Goods and Services at ActionAid Zambia
ActionAid is a global federation working for a world free from poverty and injustice. We want to see a just, fair and sustainable world, in which everybody enjoys the right to a life of dignity, and freedom from poverty and oppression. We work to achieve social justice and gender equality, and to eradicate poverty. Our strategy is to build international momentum for Social, Economic and Environmental Justice, driven by people living in poverty and exclusion. In practice, this means working closely with people living in poverty and exclusion, civil society organizations, social movements and supporters. Together, we deliver grassroots programmes, provide emergency relief and campaign for things such as women’s economic rights, tax justice and climate justice. Our work falls into four broad areas: women, politics and economics, land and climate, and emergencies. We have a particular focus on women’s rights; it’s a thread that runs through all our work.
Context: We invite expression of interest by companies for the provision of goods and services in the following categories:
1. Advertising- print, public, social media
2. Courier services National and International
3. Facilities maintenance- painting, electricians, building maintenance, repairs etc.
4. Provision of Waste Management Services
5. Provision of Security Services
6. Provision of Cleaning Services and cooking services
7. Provision of Gardening Services
8. Provision of Accomodation in the following districts:
a. Lusaka j. Senanga p. Mbala
b. Kabwe k. Sesheke q. Mpulungu
c. Ndola l. Livingstone r. Kasama
d. Kitwe j. Choma s. Mpika
e. Solwezi k. Monze t. Chipata
f. Mwinilunga l. Sinazaongwe u. Chama and
g. Zambezi m. Siavonga v. Petauke
h. Mongu n. Kafue
i. Lukulu o. Luangwa
9. Servicing of Aircons
10. Supply and Service of Fire extinguishers and Fire Detectors
11. Supply of Motor vehicle Tyres
12. Supply of Office Furniture
13. Supply of Stationery
14. Supply of Road Transport – National
15. Travel Agencies
16. Repairs and Maintenance of Motor Vehicles
18. Insurance – Medical Health Care
19. Deco and Catering services
20. Plumbing and electricians
21. Internet providers and Communication
22. Carpentry and fabrication
23. Legal services
24. Insurance – Vehicles, Computers etc
25. Interpretation of Languages
26. Groceries, Beverages and Food
27. Disinfecting and cleaning materials
29. Transport and Logistics
The applicant should provide:
A brief description of their company profile with legal; mandate/authorized business activities, year and country of incorporation, core area of specialization, expertise and types of activities undertaken, structure and organization diagram, profile.
All applicants should submit their expression of interest with the following documents:
1. Company Profile
2. Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
3. Latest Pacra print out.
4. Copy of Valid Tax Clearance Certificate and
5. Recent and current trade references
Interested companies should make their submission to ActionAid Zambia not later than 14th December 2022.
- Current suppliers must re-apply. Existing suppliers who do not re-apply will cease to be on ActionAid Zambia’s suppliers list.
- ActionAid Zambia restricts the limit to three (3) categories per company
- Only successful companies will be notified after preliminary evaluation and due diligence/ site visits.
- Please note that registration does not constitute automatic offer of business
- ActionAid Zambia reserves the right to accept or reject any application at any time without hereby incurring any liability to applicants.
- ActionAid Zambia will not request for any payment during and after this process.
Note: All applications must be clearly stated in the subject’’ Registration of Suppliers for the year 2023/2024’’ and include the categories being applied for.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression of Interest – Supply of Branded School Bags at ActionAid Zambia
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – SUPPLY OF BRANDED SCHOOL BAGS
1. Introduction and Scope of the Assignment
ActionAid Zambia (AAZ) is part of the ActionAid Global (AAG) Federation; sharing common values and aims to drive social change towards a just, equitable and sustainable world. AAZ works with marginalized and excluded women and young people, their organizations, and movements to address the structural causes of social injustice, gender inequality and poverty. AAZ Head Office is located at 38G Kabulonga Road, Ibex Hill, Lusaka.
ActionAid Zambia invites potential vendors to express their interest to supply the following:
- Supply of branded school bags 6-10 years – Quantity 510
- Supply of branded school bags 11-15 years – Quantity 1767
- Supply of branded school bags 16-18 years – Quantity 943
2. Criteria of selection
A successful supplier will be based on satisfactory support of our objective in respect of cost, timely, quality and durability of the product.
To be considered, the suppliers are required to submit the following
1. Valid registration certificate from PACRA
2. Valid ZRA Tax clearance authority
3. A detailed company profiles
4. Quotation for the supply of items listed above
5. Three (3) Recommendation letters from previous clients successfully confirming delivery of the mentioned goods/items
3. Mode of Submission
Submission of the document appropriately bound and enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Expression of Interest to supply school bags” shall be done via the designated Tender box located at the ActionAid Zambia Head Office no later than 2nd December, 2022 at 14:00hrs.