Deadline of this Job: 20 December 2022
weaverbird roof solutions limited are looking for two committed and competent individuals to fill in the position of Sales, the job description of the successful candidate will be
l． Serves customers by selling products (roof tiles and related products) and meeting customer needs.
2. Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets.
3. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
4. Making quotations to the customers by referring to price lists and product literature.
5. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
6. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
7. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
8. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
9. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Diploma in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration preferred
2. Two years and above of industry sales experience
3. Familiarity with office software and phone systems
4. Driving license
We are the leaders in provision of finance to SMEs through provision of innovative financial services and solutions. We respond to our clients’ needs and deliver impact-oriented results to our stakeholders. We operate with the highest level of integrity and ethics. Innovate. Respond. Deliver. (www.mightyfinance.co.zm).
We are looking for driven direct sales representatives to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales. The responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans. You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
• Meeting or exceeding daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
• Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
• Interview people applying for business loans, personal loans
• Research applicants’ financial status, references, credit history and evaluate ability and willingness to repay the loan
• Complete related documents in line with company policy
• Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
• Demonstrating product features to customers.
• Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
• Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
• Attending trade shows and other industry-related events.
• Preparing sales proposals for potential buyers.
• Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 full certificate.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or related field is advantageous.
• 3 years proven sales experience is a must.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• The ability to retain important information.
• Sound consultative selling skills.
• Excellent networking skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Computer Literacy.
The Trusted Promise!
Looking for Energetic and Vibrant individuals as field Sales personnel.
Minimum Grade 12 Certificate
The key responsibilities for this role include but not limited to the following:
• Contributes to Fintech Corporate Business strategic plan;
• Acquires Fintech Corporate Business clients;
• Manages relationships and accounts for Fintech Corporate Business client;
• Prepares and pursues client acquisition pipelines;
• Prepares weekly and monthly Fintech Corporate Business reports;
• Liaises with Enterprise Business Unit (EBU) for collaborative efforts in enterprise space;
• Liaise with Products & Strategy and IT Teams for alignment of Fintech Corporate products;
• Creates Fintech Corporate Business Bulk Payment and Collections accounts;
• Trains Fintech Corporate Business clients on Fintech Corporate Business products and services;
• Keeps an updated record of all Fintech Corporate Business clients.
• Grade 12 certificate with 5 credit or better of which English and Mathematics are a must;
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field.
• Minimum of one year experience in an area of specialization; with experience in working with others
• Experience working in a small to medium organization
Women are strongly encouraged to apply
Note: that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.