DAI is seeking to register vendors interested in becoming a preferred supplier for the USAID Local Impact Governance Project (Local Impact) for the period 2023 and 2024, a Project which will help Zambia build up a sub-national system of governance for devolved service delivery more responsive to citizen needs.
DAI is seeking to register vendors in the below categories.
Cat # Service/Good
01. Stationery and Office Supplies —– Lusaka, Kabwe, Chinsali & Chipata
02. Cleaning and Kitchen supplies —– Lusaka, Kabwe, Chinsali & Chipata
03. Cleaning and gardening services —– Lusaka, Kabwe, Chinsali & Chipata
04. Printer Ink Toners and Cartridges —– Lusaka, Kabwe, Chinsali & Chipata
*Must be licensed HP distributor.
05. Printer and Copier Servicing —– Lusaka
*Must be approved HP service provider
06. Print and Copy Services (Large volume) —– Lusaka
07. IT Equipment (Software, Printers, and Laptops) —– Lusaka
*Must be a licensed distributor
08. Vehicle Hire & Driver Services (4 X 4 & Saloon cars) – Lusaka, Kabwe, Chipata, Chinsali