Deadline of this Job: 22 December 2022
The Customer Service Officer will resolve conflicting and complex issues relating to customer services, and organize and schedule customer orders to an appropriate department. Ensure dispatching and shipping of products are met with customer deadlines. Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure quality services to customers.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
• Implement company policies and procedures in providing good customer service.
• Receiving Clients at the Counter and processing shipments according to Product/Service (i.e. local, international)
• Assisting new customers in completing customers’ card membership Application forms.
• Assisting customers with Front Office issues, printing statements quotations, unblocking cards, etc.
• Track and Trace shipments for Walk-in Clients as well as queries through the phone
• Respond to customer calls and emails and answer questions about products and services
• Log all contacts in our customer database system accurately
• Perform general administrative tasks, such as copying, and filing
• Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
• Generate monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for management
• Collect and submit Counter Sales Leads to Sales Department and International Collections
• Processing Repair and Return shipments
• Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
• Assist Customers in completing the recharge forms
• Ensure that all cards that are ready for collection are deposited in the safe
• Design a template that you will use to raise Manuel Tax Invoices for Prepaid customers so that they are all raised by each month
• Communicating with Prepaid customers on errors regarding the recharge forms before the closing of business
• Follow up on complaints from customers on Card Related issues and provide solutions.
• Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
Required Skills and Attributes
• Good phone and email etiquette
• Exceptional communication skills
• Good Written Communication Skills.
• Ability to manage multiple Accounts/Clients simultaneously
• Good numeracy skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to enhance the company image
• Able to work in a team.
• Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma in Public Relations, Business Administration or any Commercial Field
• Must have a minimum of 04 years of work experience in a similar field working for a well-established Courier Services Company
• Call Center working experience will be a plus
• Must be Customer Centric
• Professional Training Customer Service