Tender Notice – Accommodation and Conferencing Services Between 22nd January to 26th at TechnoServe Zambia
Request for Quotation
Subject: Accommodation and Conference facility for procurement training
The requirements for TechnoServe’s anticipated purchase are listed below. A more detailed Specifications Sheet is also attached.
Accommodation and Conferencing Services Between 22nd January to 26th January, 2022
TechnoServe requests that the requested goods or services be provided on or before the date listed below, and be delivered to the below address:
Address: 88B, Central Street, Jesmondine, Lusaka, Zambia
Criteria for Selection:
TechnoServe’s evaluation of quotes will be based on the factors set out below. At the sole discretion of TechnoServe, bidders may be selected for follow-up questions or to provide an oral presentation. TechnoServe reserves the right to award the purchase to the vendor whose quote is deemed to be in the best interest of TechnoServe. TechnoServe will not award the purchase to any vendor where there is indication of a lack of business integrity.
Max Points / Criterion
1. 35 – Price, inclusive of all delivery, fees, taxes, and other charges
2. 40 – Quality of goods, factoring in vendor reputation
3. 10 – Payment Terms (10 points for payment 30 calendar days after delivery, 0 points for full payment in advance, other terms will obtain points accordingly)
4. 15 – Delivery terms, relative to delivery date and address noted above
All quotations must:
- Contain a detailed cost with applicable taxes and other charges clearly identified.
- Provide requested payment terms and conditions.
- Describe the qualifications, experience, and capabilities of the firm (or consultant) in providing the type of goods or services being requested.
- Provide at least 3 references for similar procurements with a description of the goods or services provided and the dates of delivery.
- Include a contact name, email address, and telephone number to facilitate communication between TechnoServe and the vendor.
- For quotes from a firm, provide a brief outline of the company and services offered, including:
o Full legal name, jurisdiction of incorporation, and address of the company.
The Council now invites sealed bids from qualified bidders registered with the National Council for Construction (NCC) Category R or C in grade 5 and 6, for Crossing point and Category B or C grade 5 and 6 for community projects to participate in the tender for the proposed works.
Lot 1: Construction of Nasange Crossing points in Siyowe ward
Lot 2: Construction of Litawa Crossing points in Litawa Ward.
CDF COMMUNITY PROJECTS
Lot 1: Construction of Two (2) Staff Houses at Namunandi Primary School in Litawa ward
Lot 2: Construction of a Clinic and Two (2) Staff Houses in Imalyo Ward
Lot 3: Construction of a Health Post in Namasho Ward.
Lot 4: Completion of Market Shelter at Mandanga Market Kambule ward.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents during working days from the Procurement Unit at the Civic Centre P.O Box 9100026 Finance Department, Mongu and obtain a solicitation document upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Kwacha (K 500.00) cash or by bank Certified Cheque using MMC Transit ACC 0262020000045 Indo Zambia Bank, Mongu branch. For further clarification, kindly contact 0955302664/0976152704.
Bids shall be submitted in sealed envelopes, properly bound and clearly marked: "Tender for the insert (Lot No. and description of project) and shall be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office not later than Thursday 19th January, 2023 at 10:30 hours local time. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the bid sum from a reputable commercial bank or insurance company duly signed by Guarantor: HOWEVER, TELEFAX OR TELEGRAPHIC BIDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. LATE BIDS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
A Mandatory Pre-bid meeting and site visit shall be on 5th and 6th January, 2022 at 08:00hours at the bidders own cost.
5th January Litawa Ward.
6th January Siyowe Ward and Namasho Ward
The bids will be opened in the Council Chamber immediately thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives who may choose to attend.
This tender is restricted to citizen bidder