BBC Media Action is inviting all well-established organizations and companies to register as possible vendors to either supply or provide goods and services as below:
“No.” Category Description.
A Goods Supply.
A.1 Supply and installation of CCTV, intruder alarm & access control.
A.2 Supply of air condition and refrigeration & provision of maintenance services.
A.3 Supply of mineral water.
A.4 Supply of newspapers.
A.5 Supply of motor vehicle tires, spares and tracking system.
A.6 Supply and maintenance of office furniture and office equipment.
A.7 Supply of office stationery supplies.
A.8 Supply and maintenance of generators.
B.1 Provision of motor vehicle maintenance services, Motor vehicle valuations and auctioning services.
B.2 Provision of motor vehicle hire and taxi services.
B.3 Provision of courier services.
B.4 Provision of security services.
B.5 Provision of printing services.
B.6 Provision of IT consultancy services.
B.7 Provision clearing and forwarding services.
B.8 Provision of fire protection services.
B.9 Provision of Insurance.
B.10 Provision of building maintenance services.
B.11 Provision of hotel accommodation and conferencing facilities.
B.12 Provision of PA system and video services.
B.13 Provision of sanitary, cleaning services, materials and equipment.
B.14 Provision of legal services.
B.15 Provision of HR services.
B.16 Provision of airtime and internet services.
B.17 Provision of maintenance services for First Aid Kits and First Aid training to staff.
B.18 Provision of air ticketing and travel agency services (Registration with IATA a must).
B.19 Provision of waste management services.
B.20 Provision of insurance – medical health care and general insurance.
B.21 Provision of carpentry and fabrication services.
i. Company profile with clearly indicated postal, email address physical address and phone numbers.
ii. Valid tax clearance certificate.
iii. Not less than 3 references.
iv. Company conditions and payment terms.
v. For all IT related goods and services, applicants should show proof of being accredited as either support centers or solution providers for companies such as Microsoft, HP, Dell, APC etc.
NOTE: All the already existing suppliers are required to participate in this process alongside prospective suppliers to be assessed and considered for future transactions.
Applicants must clearly indicate the category they are applying for on the envelope.
Interested parties to drop off applications at the following address by 15:00 hours on 27th January 2022.
The Procurement Committee
BBC Media Action
Plot No. 17, Roan Road,
Kabulonga, Lusaka, Zambia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
IHM wishes to invite reputable firms to submit quotations for the supply of 500 Laptops.
Section 1: Specifications Requested
The following products are requested under this RFQ
500* Laptops, Screen Size – 14’ or 15.6 Inches, SSD storage – 64 GB, CPU Model – Core i3 or equivalent, RAM Installed Size – 4 GB, Operating System – Windows 11 or 10 pro, wireless Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and must have webcam.
Preferred brands – Lenovo, HP or Dell
Section 2: Application Requirements
The following documentation must be provided to be considered for this opportunity:
- Submit your quotation on the official company letterhead with the following details:
o Clearly indicate the unit costs as well as the total costs for the above items
o Quotes must be provided in Zambian Kwacha. USD quotes will not be accepted.
o Indicate the delivery period of the quoted items.
o Clear specifications including the brand names.
o Quote states clearly the vendor’s payment terms
o Physical and official email address
- Provide three (3) business client referees within the past three (3) years for the provision of similar items.
- Company profile
- Valid Tax clearance certificat
- Company Registration Certificate
Section 3: Application Evaluation Process
- Only electronic submissions will be accepted.
- Submission should be made through Procurement@ihmafrica.org not later than 17:00hrs, 31st January 2023.
- Clarifications can be sent between 18th and 23rd January 2023 to Procurement@ihmafrica.org.
All applications received will undergo a two-tier evaluation process as follows:
3.1 Compliance Review
The first review will consist of the following compliance checks:
- Application is submitted by stated deadline to the Point of Contact email provided. Other mediums of submission (including hard copy delivery) will not be accepted.
- Confirmation of proposed delivery times on the quote
- Confirmation of payment terms. IHM will only pay on delivery.
- Provision of Company Registration, Tax Compliance Certificate, Company profile and Business references.
- Provision of three (3) written business client referees within the past three (3) years for the provision of similar items.
3.2 Initial Technical Evaluation Stage:
Following the compliance review, compliant applications will be forwarded to the technical review selection committee. The selection committee reserves the right not to accept the lowest bid, as the elements listed in the evaluation matrix below will play a major role when evaluating quotes. In order to ensure meaningful participation and effective comparison, prospective vendors are requested to furnish detailed information in substantiation of compliance to the technical evaluation criteria:
Shortest delivery period:10
Ability to meet the required specifications:30
Longest warrant period:20
Cost Competitiveness on items:40
- IHM may request for necessary and/or more information during the evaluation.
- IHM will only contact the :successful bidder (s) within the period of 2 weeks from the closing date of submission.
Section 4: Other Standard Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to this RFQ and any resulting award:
1. Quotations in response to this RFQ must be priced on a fixed-price, all-inclusive basis, including delivery. Any award resulting from this RFQ will be firm fixed price, in the form of a purchase order.
2. Pricing must be presented in Zambian Kwacha (ZMW).
3. Pricing must remain valid for not less than thirty (30) calendar days after the application submission deadline.
4. Issuance of this RFQ does not in any way obligate IHM, the SCHISS project, or CDC to make an award or pay for costs incurred by potential applicants in the preparation and submission of an application.
5. This solicitation is subject to IHM standard terms and conditions. Any resultant award will be governed by these terms and conditions; a copy of the full terms and conditions is available upon request.
6. IHM standard payment terms are net 30 days after receipt and acceptance of any commodities or deliverables. Payment will only be issued to the entity submitting the application in response to this RFQ and identified in the resulting award; payment will not be issued to a third party.
7. United States law prohibits transactions with, and the provision of resources and support to, individuals and organizations associated with terrorism. The supplier under any agreement resulting from this RFQ must ensure compliance with these laws.
8. The title to any goods supplied under any award resulting from this RFQ shall pass to IHM following delivery and acceptance of the goods by IHM. Risk of loss, injury, or destruction of the goods shall be borne by the vendor until title passes to IHM.
9. The applicant understands that CDC is not a party to this solicitation and the applicant agrees that any protest hereunder must be presented—in writing with full explanations—to the IHM for consideration, as CDC will not consider protests regarding procurements carried out by implementing partners. IHM, at its sole discretion, will make a final decision on the protest for this procurement.
10. By submitting and quotation in response to this RFQ, the vendor certifies that it and its principal officers are not debarred, suspended, or otherwise considered ineligible for an award financed by the U.S. Government. IHM will not award a contract to any firm that is debarred, suspended, or considered to be ineligible by the U.S. Government.
ETHICAL AND BUSINESS CONDUCTS REQUIREMENTS
IHM Southern Africa is committed to integrity in procurement, and only selects suppliers based on objective business criteria such as price and merit. IHM expects suppliers to comply with our standards terms and conditions. IHM does not tolerate fraud, collusion among applicants, or falsified proposals or bids. Any firm or individual violating these standards will be disqualified from this procurement and barred from future procurement opportunities. In addition, IHM will inform CDC of any supplier offers of money, commissions, or gifts to obtain business.
Employees and agents of IHM are strictly prohibited from asking for or accepting any money, fee, commission, credit, gift, gratuity, or object of value from current or potential vendors or suppliers in exchange for or as a reward for business. Applicants responding to this RFQ must disclose and include the following information as part of the proposal submission:
- Close, familial, or financial relationships with IHM or activity staff. For example, if an applicant’s cousin is employed by the activity, the applicant must state this.
- Disclose any family or financial relationship with other applicants submitting proposals. For example, if the applicant’s father owns a company that is submitting another proposal, the applicant must state this.
- Certify that the prices in the offer have been arrived at independently, without any consultation, communication, or agreement with any other applicant or competitor for the purpose of restricting competition.
- Certify that all information in the proposal and all supporting documentation are authentic and accurate.
- Certify understanding and agreement to NAME OF SUBCONTRACTOR’ prohibitions against fraud, bribery and kickbacks.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
The Council now invites sealed bids from eligible Citizen Bidders with:
> Valid National Council for Construction (NCC) Grade 6C or SC.
> Water resources and Management Authority (WARMA)
> Valid Engineering Institute of Zambia Cerificate (E12)
To bid for the above tender. Interested eligible Citizen Bidders may purchase the bid document at an amount of ZMK 1,000.00 at Mumbwa Town Council, Revenue Hall and obtain the bid document from Procurement Unit Room 2, Civic Center, PO Box 830001, Mumbwa, Zambia
Note: Preference will be given to the Citizen bidders from the Constituency.
NOTE: EMAIL OR TELEFAX BIDS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED
All bids, in sealed envelopes, clearly marked." Tender for Various works indicating the project name h be deposited in the Tender Box at the Civic Center, on or before Tuesday 21 February, 2022, at 19:00 hours
The bids received shall be opened immediately thereafter in the Council Chamber, in the presence of bidder their representatives who may wish to attend. LATE BIDS SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Tender for the provision of gardening & landscaping services to MICCL for a period of one year Tendering at Mulungushi International Conference Centre
1. The Mulungushi International Conference Centre has provided under funds towards the cost provision of Gardening & Landscaping Services to the Mulungushi International Conference Ltd premises and intends to apply the funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for MICCL/HK/01/2023 - Provision of Gardening & Landscaping Services to the Mulungushi International Conference Centre Ltd.
2. MICCL now invites sealed bids from Eligible Citizen Bidders for the provision of Gardening & Landscaping Services to MICCL for a period of one (1) year as detailed below:
MICCL, Plot No. 8025 Great East Road
3. Bidding will be conducted using the Open Bid National (OBN) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act No. 8 of 2020 and the Public Procurement Regulations of 2022 and is open to all Bidders eligible as defined in the Bidding Documents that meet the qualification criteria indicated in the Standard Bidding Document.
4. Interested Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at MICCL, Plot No.8025 Great East Road, Procurement Office, Lusaka.
HOWEVER, TELEFAX AND ELECTRONIC OFFERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
5. Bidding documents and additional copies in English may be purchased by interested bidders from
MICCL, Plot No. 8025 Great East Road Lusaka upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five Hundred Kwacha (ZMW500.00) inclusive of VAT.
6. Sealed Bids clearly labeled "TENDER FOR THE PROVISION OF GARDENING & LANDSCAPING SERVICES TO MICCL FOR A PERIOD OF ONE (1) YEAR -MICCL/HK/01/2023" must be deposited in the tender box situated at the MICCL Foyer, Lusaka on or before Wednesday 8 February 2023 at 10:30 hours. Bidders must secure bids by a Bid-Securing Declaration. Late, faxed and electronic Bids will not be accepted. Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders' representatives, who choose to attend at the address below at 10:30 hours, Wednesday 8" February 2023.
Please note that this tender is not on the e-GP platform.
7. There will be a Mandatory Pre-bid Meeting and Site Visit on Thursday 26" January 2023 starting at 10:00hrs.
Acting Procurement Officer
For/A. General Manager
Mulungushi International Conference Centre.
Plot No. 8025 Great East Road
PO Box 33200
Tel: 00 260 211 290506 or 260 977443545.