Deadline of this Job: 31 January 2023JOB DETAILS:
To undertake the provision of expert-level support on the Transmission Network. As an expert, the incumbent will investigate and solve complex technical issues related to backbone/access transmission network
Degree in Telecommunications or equivalent
Member of EIZ with a valid Practicing Certificate
Minimum Experience :
Minimum of 3 years’ relevant transmission experience on multivendor equipment and different transmission technologies
Has in-depth technical knowledge of transmission standardized technologies
Deadline of this Job: 24 January 2023JOB DETAILS:
Scaw Limited is a Copperbelt-based manufacturing Company specialized in the manufacturing of grinding media, castings products and industrial oxygen and acetylene, that was established in 1960.
The Company seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual(s) to fill up the following position(s) on a two-year contract renewable depending on individual performance;
To represent, promote, sell and support the Scaw Brand by providing value adding solutions, receive customer orders and prepare them as well as making follow ups on clients’ needs/ quotes.
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Increase sales of full range of Scaw products
• Increase process engineering services offered to customers making the branch an integrated solutions provider
• Service existing clients and develop new business
• Provide technical assistance and after sales service to clients
• Propose the various Scaw Products on various applications.
• Be proactive in seeking growth in all products
• Submit quotes and tenders as per customer requests
• Expedite client orders
• Gather market intelligence about customers, competitors, markets to help develop marketing and sales strategy.