2 Partnership and Sales Officers – (1) Northern Provinces (2) Copperbelt and Central Provinces job at KickStart International
Deadline of this Job: 30 January 2023JOB DETAILS:
KickStart International Inc is an award-winning, global nonprofit social enterprise that develops and mass- markets low-cost irrigation solutions that are bought by thousands of small-holder farmers in developing countries and used to increase their income by up to a factor of ten, enabling them to lift themselves sustainably out of poverty.
KickStart is recruiting for the position of two Partnership and Sales Officers to be based in Zambia Central OR Copperbelt region and the other one to be based in Northern Region and covering the respective provinces.
Deadline of this Job: 24 January 2023JOB DETAILS:
1. SALES ENGINEER-INSTRUMENTATION
2. SALES ENGINEER-ELECTRICAL /MECHANICAL ENGINEER
3. SALES ENGINEER-ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
A respectable Zambian company which specialises in marketing and promotion electrical and mechanical engineering contracts requires the services of an experienced electrical engineer.
Application are invited from suitably qualified Zambians to fill the vacancy
• Estimation and contracts performance evaluation
• Specifying and configuring engineering workshop works and sourcing for mines and other clients to bring their electrical products requirements and related rehabilitation works Capacity to oversee projects from the start through to completion
• Ensuring that work is completed on time and within budget
• Providing technical support to clients in selecting suitable engineering units, tools and components for their operational requirements
• Analysing interpreting sales data as well maintenance of customer database .Exploring and tapping new markets
KEY SKILLS REQUIREMENT
• Abel to read electrical drawings and make project estimates on form of BOQ's
• Be business minded with strong communication skills
• Abel to work well in a team and as project management team leader
• Have excellent problem solving skills
• Have strong practical ability
• Able to perform site works and inspections
• Minimum qualifications.Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
• At least two years in electrical installations, repair,investigative cum troubleshooting and problem solving
• At least two years' experience in marketing and selling control and engineering products and equipment.
• Computer literate. Thorough knowledge of auto CAD,Microsoft office and project 10 . Valid Driving licence