Deadline of this Job: 31 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Rephidim Institute has existed for the past 31 years offering high quality education for both primary and secondary education. Its operations have diversified in various fields covering real estate operations and agriculture. In its quest to maintain its christian values and provide high quality products to its clients in diversity, we wish to recruit high profile staff of dynamic characters and backgrounds. Therefore, to match the stated standards the following positions and combinations are advertised:
• Biology / Chemistry
• Physics / Mathematics
• Physics/ Chemistry
• Physics/ computer studies
• Computer/ mathematics
• Commerce/ Business studies
• CIVICS/ religious education
• Primary methods
• Early childhood
Deadline of this Job: 5 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
Bigtree Beverages (BTB) MFEZ plant is here by inviting suitable and qualified candidates to apply for the following job opportunities:
1. MICROBIOLOGISTS (05)
2. QUALITY CONTROL (06)
3. BLOW MOULDING OPERATORS (10)
4. FILLER OPERATORS (10)
5. LABELLER OPERATORS (10)
6. SHRINK PACKER OPERATORS (10)
7. PRODUCTION SUPERVISORS (10)
8. INJECTION MACHINE OPERATORS (15)
9. CLOSURE MACHINE OPERATORS (10)
10. PURCHASE & SUPPLY/WAREHOUSE OFFICERS (15)
11. BOILER OPERATORS (09)
12. CO2 OPERATORS (12)
13. REFREGIREATION TECHNICIANS (14)
14. UTILITY SUPERVISORS (05)
15. MECHANICAL TECHNICIANS (16)
16. ELECTRICIANS (16)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Degree/Diploma/Craft Certificate in the relevant field.
• 2 or above years' experience in the FMCG industry
Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer Vacancies - School of Medicine – Ndola Campus job at Copperbelt University
Deadline of this Job: 12 August 2022JOB DETAILS:
a. Obstetrics and Gynaecology (1 Position)
b. Paediatrics (1 Position)
c. Therapeutics (1 Position)
d. Anatomy (1 Position)
e. Society and Medicine (1 Position)
f. Surgery (1 Position)
4.1 Professor/Senior Lecturer
The successful candidate must have the ability to conduct high-quality research with the potential to create impact, secure research funding from local and international funders and exercise leadership. The candidate must also have the capacity to deliver outstanding teaching across a range of programmes and contribute to the administration of the School.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Performs teaching duties at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• Invigilates examinations including tests tutorials and seminars; supervises theses, dissertations, practical work and placements; mentors projects and other academic activities; as well as promotes academic well-being and growth of students.
• Assesses students continuously, sets and marks assignments, tests and examination papers (including theses and dissertations) within established time frames and seeks to improve their teaching performance through, appropriate means, including giving due consideration to feedback from students, peers and heads of departments.
• Undertakes original individual and collaborative research.
• Participates in the organisation of courses in the area of specialization in collaboration with other staff.
• Participates in a collegial manner in the administration of academic affairs at department/school and university levels.
• Delivers a high-quality learning environment for students and contributes to the development of new and exciting courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
• Prepares and delivers modules; contributes specialist topics to other modules, dissertation supervision, developing the curriculum, industrial liaison as well as research.
• Creates new research groups in the department and works with colleagues to build both research capacity and deliver impact.
• Strives to inspire and motivate students and colleagues by keeping abreast of classical and current knowledge of practical and theoretical issues in areas of specialisation.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned by the Dean and/or the Vice-Chancellor from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 12 or its equivalent with 5 “0” levels including English Language and
• Basic Medical/Science Degree – MBChB, BDS, BSc or equivalent
• Postgraduate qualification – MMed, MDent, MSc or equivalent
• PhD in a relevant field
• Minimum of three (3) years of lecturing/research experience.
• Must show proof of active membership and Registration with a professional body
• Proof of researched supervisory experience
• Not less than five (5) years of practical experience
Required Competencies and Behavioural Attributes
• Innovative teaching skills with experience in blended learning and other interactive teaching methodologies are highly desired.
• Demonstrable research capability that will enable the candidate to develop and sustain an internally and/or externally funded research program in the areas of
Computer Science/Software Engineering.
• Strong commitment to teaching at undergraduate and graduate levels.
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in discharging duties.
• Developed a strong research program, an outstanding publication record in high- quality refereed conferences and journals.
• Immediate Supervisor: Head of Department
• Salary Scale: ACS 01 – ACS 03